• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

‘Chilling’ text sent by pro-Trump Republican before Capitol riot suggests knowledge of what was to unfold

Many things seem to be "proven" to you that have no foundation is the real world.
And still you still can't identify even a hypothetical context in which this is innocent.

‘Chilling’ text sent by pro-Trump Republican before Capitol riot suggests knowledge of what was to unfold

iu

Former GOP Congressional "Freedom Causus" leader and Trump Chief of Staff Mark Meadows knows far more than he is willing to share.

Meadows is currently fighting a subpeona to testify before the House 1/6 Committee. What is Meadows hiding? His complicity in the Insurrection, or something even more troubling?

Hmmm....what is the "this" referred to in that text, I wonder.

And still you still can't identify even a hypothetical context in which this is innocent.

Which crime that you imagine has produced a real world conviction?

Which crime that you imagine has produced a real world conviction?
I've never once seen a conviction happen before investigation. How do you think the law works??

I've never once seen a conviction happen before investigation. How do you think the law works??

The FBI concluded its investigation. No major conspiracy. About 15 or 20 loons acting like loons.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Only the least aware or the most politically motivated bitter clingers are still harping on this.

What the politically motivated lynch mob of Never Trumpers in the Kangaroo Court in Congress is doing has nothing to do with investigation, rationality, legality or justice on any level for any reason at any time.

The FBI concluded its investigation. No major conspiracy. About 15 or 20 loons acting like loons.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Only the least aware or the most politically motivated bitter clingers are still harping on this.

What the politically motivated lynch mob of Never Trumpers in the Kangaroo Court in Congress is doing has nothing to do with investigation, rationality, legality or justice on any level for any reason at any time.

Do you get paid to lie, distort and post stupid shit? My God, is like reading messages from a poorly educated preadolescent.

Do you get paid to lie, distort and post stupid shit? My God, is like reading messages from a poorly educated preadolescent.

Please present the evidence that drives your misconceptions.

Back
Top Bottom