• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

‘After School Satan’ – Satanic Temple targets kids at Utah elementary school[W:64]

Re: ‘After School Satan’ – Satanic Temple targets kids at Utah elementary school

First, they are not "people", they are Satan Worshippers that worship evil. Second, Hell Yes.

um Satan worshipers would be people and the satanic temple dosent worship any being or evil

Re: ‘After School Satan’ – Satanic Temple targets kids at Utah elementary school

Terrorist are going to attack anyways, better if they do some good for a society while doing it.

no despite what you say terrorist should not atack you

History. Human sacrifices, rape, etc, etc. No, they are not human, Even less human than a Goddamed leftist is.

you dont sound smart

Your point of view, but since your a leftist, I wouldn't expect anything but propaganda and half truths from you.

BTW, I also support the eradication of leftism, Black Lies Don'tmatter, welfarist, etc.

his point of view the biblical point of view

Deities can't commit slavery or rape last time I checked. And if you actually think the world is six thousand years old.....
um why not?

um why not?

Because I'd think you'd notice if an omnipotent being raped somebody.

but you said gods cant

why not?

Because they don't exist.

that would do it but i suppose they could jsut be realy good at hiding like Santa

heck ther a lot of rapes i am not aware of and an omnipotent being would be even better then people at hiding ther actions

and by definition an omnipotent being must be able to rape and enslave

but you said gods cant

why not?

Because they are omnipotent beings and therefore can't interact with their environment in that way. At least, I would assume, without the death of the human involved.

Because they are omnipotent beings and therefore can't interact with their environment in that way. At least, I would assume, without the death of the human involved.

um why would being all powerful restrict you?

why would you assume interaction would have to cause death?

this dosent seem to match omnipotence

Before we get too caught up in the form of "rights", let's not forget the substantive reality that Satanists have been known to meet secretly, conduct rituals that include killing animals, emotionally, physically, and sexually abusing children .. and killing babies.

There are books and former member testimony that substantiates the truth of this.

These activities still exist today .. and I argue that they can't be protected under the First Amendment.

If this Utah group wants to publicly affiliate with satanists, it doesn't matter what their website professes overtly if their covert goal is to obtain more membership for abhorrent behaviors.

They would do well to disband .. before some un-recovered satanist-abuse victim comes a marching their way.

SRA is a myth. It always has been.

um why would being all powerful restrict you?

why would you assume interaction would have to cause death?

this dosent seem to match omnipotence

Because the human body has a number of limits, and as a result it's a safe bet those limits also extend to sex?

The sheer amount of power in an omnipotent being could probably destroy a human.

Why don't you go research what Satinism is and what they have done throughout history. The worship the greatest evil in the world.

Not Playing God, Advocating for what God has commanded for a very long time now.

History. Human sacrifices, rape, etc, etc. No, they are not human, Even less human than a Goddamed leftist is.

Your point of view, but since your a leftist, I wouldn't expect anything but propaganda and half truths from you.

BTW, I also support the eradication of leftism, Black Lies Don'tmatter, welfarist, etc.

Ah, so what you're saying is that you are a ****wit! Well, why didn't you say earlier? Dang, here I was taking you seriously.

Because the human body has a number of limits, and as a result it's a safe bet those limits also extend to sex?

The sheer amount of power in an omnipotent being could probably destroy a human.

the sheer amount of power in another human could make a pretty dam big explosion if it was released why would an an Omnipotent bieng suffer from power incontinence?

Power Incontinence - TV Tropes

Q manages

even haruhi manages not to kill every one ...probably

and she suffers from power incontinence,....probably

Haruhi Suzumiya - Haruhi Wiki - Wikia

SRA is a myth. It always has been.
As a counselor, who knows people personally who have been abused by satanist rituals, having read some of their stories and police department accounts that validate these personal stories, I assure you SRA (satanic ritual abuse) is sadly, very, very real. The psychological damage and scars reflected in both their talk and behavior could only occur as they described.

For some reason you seem to be intimidated by facing the fact of SRA, and I have a hunch it's for political reasons.

Don't be dumbed down by knee-jerk political ideological seduction.

It's okay to be both liberal and know the truth of the existence of SRA without really hurting your political position on the major issues.

As a counselor, who knows people personally who have been abused by satanist rituals, having read some of their stories and police department accounts that validate these personal stories, I assure you SRA (satanic ritual abuse) is sadly, very, very real. The psychological damage and scars reflected in both their talk and behavior could only occur as they described.
tell us about it

For some reason you seem to be intimidated by facing the fact of SRA, and I have a hunch it's for political reasons.

It's okay to be both liberal and know the truth of the existence of SRA without really hurting your political position on the major issues.

SRA has never been proven by law enforcement. Oh, I know some 'counselors' and social workers who believe it to be real but never based on anything other than anecdotal evidence or counselees who have been through the nonsense of 'recovered memory.'

Perhaps you're forgetting the "supernatural" part of my post? Go read the definition of religion if you're having difficulty knowing what the definition of it is.

They don't have to have that either.

Is there some reason you think this is relevant to this particular "satanist" group?

Re: ‘After School Satan’ – Satanic Temple targets kids at Utah elementary school[W:64

The Satanic Temple is targeting young children in schools - possibly as a satire? In Utah, I expect they will ban this religious activity from school during hours as well as after school hours. Could it be that is what that group is asking for? Why go through the legal process if the goal is to lose? This must be some kind of ritual with which I'm not familiar.

'After School Satan' Satanic Temple targets kids at Utah elementary school | KUTV

Sorry, they're not real Satanists--they broke rule #1...

1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.

The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth | churchofsatan.com

There are several, and many don't mention "supernatural" as a requirement to be a religion.

Religion | Define Religion at Dictionary.com

Here are the first 3 from that link:

1.a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.
2.a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects:
the Christian religion; the Buddhist religion.
3.the body of persons adhering to a particular set of beliefs and practices:
a world council of religions.

So religion does not have to include the supernatural or higher power at all. It can simply be a fundamental set of beliefs and practices that a group of people agree upon.

Talk about a broad definition that can encompass any group out there. Republican party? RELIGION! Democrat party? RELIGION! BLM? RELIGION! If that's how they're defining it then its got to be the most idiotic people out there running that site. Seriously, that definition can encompass EVERY Single group in the entire world. Guess they should all start getting tax exempt status? HEY! No one has to pay taxes anymore! Whoop! Whoop!

:roll:

Talk about a broad definition that can encompass any group out there. Republican party? RELIGION! Democrat party? RELIGION! BLM? RELIGION! If that's how they're defining it then its got to be the most idiotic people out there running that site. Seriously, that definition can encompass EVERY Single group in the entire world. Guess they should all start getting tax exempt status? HEY! No one has to pay taxes anymore! Whoop! Whoop!

:roll:

Wait, do you think the Communist party is a superhuman agency?

Back
Top Bottom