• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

‘After School Satan’ – Satanic Temple targets kids at Utah elementary school[W:64]

Re: ‘After School Satan’ – Satanic Temple targets kids at Utah elementary school

Your point of view, but since your a leftist, I wouldn't expect anything but propaganda and half truths from you.

BTW, I also support the eradication of leftism, Black Lies Don'tmatter, welfarist, etc.

Well aren't you a sociopath tripled dipped in psychopath.
That's not a point of view. It says so in your own holy book.

Where have I ever stated that I was a leftist?
Apparently,in your sick and twisted mind,you are incapable of realizing there is more to life than just "left" and "right".
But then again,narrow minded people have narrow minded beliefs.

Since you are a nutjob,I expect nothing but insane ramblings from you.
You need to be kept away from small animals and little children

Re: ‘After School Satan’ – Satanic Temple targets kids at Utah elementary school

Well aren't you a sociopath tripled dipped in psychopath.

That doesn't make any sense.

That doesn't make any sense.

That's your problem,not mine.
It means that he is crazy.
How can you not understand that?
I'm sure that there are plenty of others who make sense of it.

That's your problem,not mine.
It means that he is crazy.
How can you not understand that.
I'm sure that there are plenty of others who make sense of it.

The reason it doesn't make any sense is that it shows no understanding of the two mental disorders.

Religions do not require a deity.

Perhaps you're forgetting the "supernatural" part of my post? Go read the definition of religion if you're having difficulty knowing what the definition of it is.

The reason it doesn't make any sense is that it shows no understanding of the two mental disorders.

so·ci·o·path
ˈsōsēōˌpaTH/Submit
noun
a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

Psychopathy (/saɪˈkɒpəθi/), also known as sociopathy (/soʊsiˈɒpəθi/), is traditionally defined as a personality disorder characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical

I understand it just fine.
You are the one who has problems understanding things.
A guy just advocated murdering anyone who disagrees with him and this is what you chose to focus on?
Semantics?

What kind of monster are you?

so·ci·o·path
ˈsōsēōˌpaTH/Submit
noun
a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

Psychopathy (/saɪˈkɒpəθi/), also known as sociopathy (/soʊsiˈɒpəθi/), is traditionally defined as a personality disorder characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical

I understand it just fine.
You are the one who has problems understanding things.
A guy just advocated murdering anyone who disagrees with him and this is what you chose to focus on?
Semantics?

A sociopath is created by horrible life experiences, a psychopath is born that way through developmental issues affecting the brain. Saying someone is both is just ignorant.

You do not need a deity to get rights, and YOU are not the judge of who's a true believer or not. Where did you get this ridiculous notion that there are no atheistic religions? Are you saying Buddhism and many sects of Taoism aren't religions because they don't have a deity?

Luckily we don't live in a society where you have to make up an imaginary friend to get rights. They have every right the christians do.

You need to re-read what I stated and more importantly the definition of "religion". Yes it mentions diety, it also mentions supernatural. Both Buddhism and Taoism do have supernatural aspects to them both. (such as reincarnation for instance) I don't need to be the "judge" of what is or isn't a religion. Simple definitions of words however do determine whether or not something is a chair, or a rock. A desk or a table. A car or a plane. A religious or non-religious group. And while this group might very well have every right that Christians (or any other group for that matter) they do not fit the definition of religion whether you like it or not.

You need to re-read what I stated and more importantly the definition of "religion". Yes it mentions diety, it also mentions supernatural. Both Buddhism and Taoism do have supernatural aspects to them both. (such as reincarnation for instance) I don't need to be the "judge" of what is or isn't a religion. Simple definitions of words however do determine whether or not something is a chair, or a rock. A desk or a table. A car or a plane. A religious or non-religious group. And while this group might very well have every right that Christians (or any other group for that matter) they do not fit the definition of religion whether you like it or not.

Buddhism having some kind of supernatural belief does not mean it has a deity and does not disqualify it from being a religion. You're arbitrarily making up your own rules as to what counts as a religion and pretend like our rights are somehow defined by it. Thank god that's not the case.

Also as a mod, please take a look at this:

Where is a good French Muslim truck driver when you need one.
Are you saying you want these people to get murdered? .
First, they are not "people", they are Satan Worshippers that worship evil. Second, Hell Yes.
So you're saying that satanists are not human beings and deserve to be murdered? Can you explain to me how that's compatible with American values or law?
History. Human sacrifices, rape, etc, etc. No, they are not human, Even less human than a Goddamed leftist is.

So verified, you think satanists and leftists are non-human and should be murdered. Kal'stang, does this qualify as hate speech?

A sociopath is created by horrible life experiences, a psychopath is born that way through developmental issues affecting the brain. Saying someone is both is just ignorant.
You've shown many times just what type of horrible person you truly are
Focusing on semantics rather than the guy who just advocated genocide is monstrous and evil.

I rather be ignorant than be a monster like you.

Last edited:

You've shown many times just what type of horrible person you truly are
Focusing on semantics rather than the guy who just advocated genocide is monstrous and evil.

I rather be ignorant than be a monster like you.

It's not semantics. There is considerable difference between a sociopath and a psychopath.

Not really, actually. Psychosis might be different, but psychopathy and sociopathy are virtually identical.

Buddhism having some kind of supernatural belief does not mean it has a deity and does not disqualify it from being a religion. You're arbitrarily making up your own rules as to what counts as a religion and pretend like our rights are somehow defined by it. Thank god that's not the case.

I'm not making up my own rules. I don't make up the definitions of words so how can I make up my own rules? Are you calling Wicca a non-religious order? I'm sure not. And they don't believe in any sort of Deity. But they most certain do believe in the supernatural and are considered by even Christians to be a religious cult. Hell, if these Satanists actually did worship Satan no honest Christian could state that they wouldn't be considered a religion. Because they would be. So yeah, claiming that Christians are refusing to call this group religious because they find them offensive or whatever is a load of crock. It completely ignores the very fact that Christians all over acknowledge the hundreds of other actual religions out there, including real Satanism.

Moderator's Warning:
As a Mod you know very well the rules that surround Moderator Actions/Pending Actions/In-actions are not up for discussion in the open forum and in particular against other posters outside of yourself are completely off limits except in the Basement if that particular poster brings it up down there. You also know that asking in the open forum for a Moderator to look at something as possibly being against the rules is considered "Playing mod" and can lead to an infraction in and of itself. If you think a poster is breaking the rules then simply report the post. Do not make a post in the Open forums about it. (as a side note: I do hope you realize I didn't write any of those things that you quoted....your last line reads as if I either wrote them or agree with them, which I didn't and don't in any way shape or form.)

Also as a mod, please take a look at this:

So verified, you think satanists and leftists are non-human and should be murdered. Kal'stang, does this qualify as hate speech?

Moderator's Warning:
I would suggest that everyone stop being personal right now. Stick to the topic or get out. Note that this Moderator Warning does not in any way shape or form shield any of you that may have broken the rules in this thread. This warning is meant simply to stop it from escalating and nothing more.

It's not semantics. There is considerable difference between a sociopath and a psychopath.

Still fixated on semantics rather than the creep here advocating genocide.
It seems that you are a person devoid of empathy and a conscience.
Isn't that one of the defining traits of a sociopath?

You worship a deity that wiped out 99.99999 percent of all life on this planet in a hissy fit.
You worship a deity that commanded slavery,rape,and genocide.
It seems you are the one worshiping the greatest evil in the world.

Deities can't commit slavery or rape last time I checked. And if you actually think the world is six thousand years old.....

Deities can't commit slavery or rape last time I checked.
But according to believers they can command them to commit rape and genocide.
A person here just advocated genocide and this is what you chose to focus on also?
Wow..just..wow.

Am I the only person here who has a problem with people advocating killing those who disagree with them?

And if you actually think the world is six thousand years old.....
I don't.
I'm an atheist.
Is that a problem?

Last edited:

But according to believers they can command them to commit rape and genocide.
A person here just advocated genocide and this is what you chose to focus on also?
Wow..just..wow.

Am I the only person here who has a problem with people advocating killing those who disagree with them?

I don't.
I'm an atheist.
Is that a problem?

Yeah, but that's not even close to the same thing.

More likely, what happened is that the poster said something you don't like so your pulling out the genocide card to shut them down.

Yeah, but that's not even close to the same thing.
Still fixated on me instead of the guy who advocates murder, I see.
That's some screwed up prerogatives you got there.

More likely, what happened is that the poster said something you don't like so your pulling out the genocide card to shut them down.
To bad the evidence below doesn't support you hypothesis.

Where is a good French Muslim truck driver when you need one.

BTW, I also support the eradication of leftism, Black Lies Don'tmatter, welfarist, etc.

^This^
What is there to like about someone advocating murder?
It seems you are the one trying to shut me down for coming out against murdering people and terrorism.

Last edited:

Still fixated on me instead of the guy who advocates murder, I see.
That's some screwed up prerogatives you got there.

To bad the evidence below doesn't support you hypothesis.

^This^
What is there to like about someone advocating murder?
It seems you are the one trying to shut me down for coming out against murdering people and terrorism.

The non existent kind of monster. You seem to enjoy demonizing others.

The guy made a dumb comment, but there's not "promotion of genocide" there.

I'm not "fixated on you", I'm responding to you. Until you learn the difference, there's no point in listening to you whine.

Before we get too caught up in the form of "rights", let's not forget the substantive reality that Satanists have been known to meet secretly, conduct rituals that include killing animals, emotionally, physically, and sexually abusing children .. and killing babies.

There are books and former member testimony that substantiates the truth of this.

These activities still exist today .. and I argue that they can't be protected under the First Amendment.

If this Utah group wants to publicly affiliate with satanists, it doesn't matter what their website professes overtly if their covert goal is to obtain more membership for abhorrent behaviors.

They would do well to disband .. before some un-recovered satanist-abuse victim comes a marching their way.

You have to show that these Satanists have those same practices and plan to enact those same practices or have been doing so. Claiming, "well these Satanists did it" is not enough. That violates their right to due process.

Perhaps you're forgetting the "supernatural" part of my post? Go read the definition of religion if you're having difficulty knowing what the definition of it is.

There are several, and many don't mention "supernatural" as a requirement to be a religion.

Religion | Define Religion at Dictionary.com

Here are the first 3 from that link:

1.a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.
2.a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects:
the Christian religion; the Buddhist religion.
3.the body of persons adhering to a particular set of beliefs and practices:
a world council of religions.

So religion does not have to include the supernatural or higher power at all. It can simply be a fundamental set of beliefs and practices that a group of people agree upon.

Re: ‘After School Satan’ – Satanic Temple targets kids at Utah elementary school[W:64

The Satanic Temple is targeting young children in schools - possibly as a satire? In Utah, I expect they will ban this religious activity from school during hours as well as after school hours. Could it be that is what that group is asking for? Why go through the legal process if the goal is to lose? This must be some kind of ritual with which I'm not familiar.

'After School Satan' Satanic Temple targets kids at Utah elementary school | KUTV

I think it's entirely okay. There's many, many, many more biblical stories regarding god being malevolent than satan.

You disliking or rejecting satan and worship of satan - which is about another supernatural being that people praise - is irrelevant in the U.S. That's discrimination against those who engage in organized worship. So I opine that the satanic religion should get equal time. And like all other religions other than christians - should have equal access to the school facilities.

Hindus believe in many gods. Would you also want to exempt that religion, also?

I wasn't able to make sense of this syntax, but it seems as though we might suppose that Roman Catholicism does require belief in the superhuman, if not the supernatural.

As adjectives the difference between superhuman and supernatural is that superhuman is beyond what is possible for a human being while supernatural is above nature; that which is beyond or added to nature, often so considered because it is given by a deity or some force beyond that which humans are born with in roman catholic theology, is considered to be a supernatural addition to human nature.
As nouns the difference between superhuman and supernatural is that superhuman is a human being with remarkable abilities while supernatural is (countable) a supernatural being.

From Superhuman vs Supernatural - What's the difference? | the-difference-between.com

Would you also want to exempt that religion, also?

I am a fan of the traditional separation of church and state. I think students can discuss what they feel is not inappropriate for school. Yes, students have the right to peaceful, public assembly. I think that as long as students aren't disrupting school activities, it shouldn't be a problem.

Oh, I see what you're saying now. Maybe the school won't ban it after school hours.

Before we get too caught up in the form of "rights", let's not forget the substantive reality that Satanists have been known to meet secretly, conduct rituals that include killing animals, emotionally, physically, and sexually abusing children .. and killing babies.

There are books and former member testimony that substantiates the truth of this.

These activities still exist today .. and I argue that they can't be protected under the First Amendment.

If this Utah group wants to publicly affiliate with satanists, it doesn't matter what their website professes overtly if their covert goal is to obtain more membership for abhorrent behaviors.

They would do well to disband .. before some un-recovered satanist-abuse victim comes a marching their way.

um since ther not associated wiht those crimes the satanic theme dosent deprive them of 1st amendment protections

just lie Mormons Catholics Muslims Jews any one else

Back
Top Bottom