• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Путин, пошёл на хуй

Transliterated to English, the slogan would be "Putin, GFY" (go **** yourself), and is becoming a popular chant throughout Europe. Does anyone know why?

Pronounced "poshul NA khooey"
Actually that's the standard F-U...
For GFY it's иди на хуй which is pronounced idi na khuy (ee dee NA khooey)

Pronounced "poshul NA khooey"
Actually that's the standard F-U...
For GFY it's иди на хуй which is pronounced idi na khuy (ee dee NA khooey)
I just report. Я не говорю по-русски или по-украински I don't speak Russian or Ukrainian

Transliterated to English, the slogan would be "Putin, GFY" (go **** yourself), and is becoming a popular chant throughout Europe. Does anyone know why?
No idea why this a European chant, other than being quiet catchy.

I just report. Я не говорю по-русски или по-украински I don't speak Russian or Ukrainian

For a little while I began to have a rudimentary grasp of just enough to communicate at a primitive level.
But that's because I was hearing it in my headphones for eight hours a day.

Use it or lose it, and I barely remember it now, except the cursing. 😆
The Russians work in profanity the way The Old Masters worked in oils and watercolors.
Nobody curses like Russians can.

Go Brandon?

As far as I know this is based on an incident between a bunch of soldiers defending a tiny Island and a Russian warship.
The warship asked the soldiers to surrender the island and the defenders replied with "Russian warship, Go **** yourself!".

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...o-****-yourself-before-black-sea-island-death

NWRatCon:

Because raising two fingers is better than just raising one. Alas, it's all most people can do to swear at what they hate and fear the most - death. It's a safe way to let off the emotional steam and some of the fear-driven tension they're feeling as a reaction to Mr. Putin's and Russia's military brinksmanship in Ukraine and the atrocity that that entails. It's also a safer reaction than travelling to Ukraine to take up arms against the Russian invasion.

That and Mr. Putin deserves every curse and insult humanity can come up with.

Cheers, be well and weep for Ukraine because NATO may be next and there will be no time and little opportunity to weep for that.
Evilroddy.

Last edited:
Antiwar:

Thermonuclear war in Europe and very likely beyond. The tears will evaporate and ionize almost instantly.

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

Antiwar:

Thermonuclear war in Europe and very likely beyond. The tears will evaporate and ionize almost instantly.

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

Okay. Yes, it's very troubling.

Because of an announcer at a NASCAR event?

Back
Top Bottom