• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

‘That meeting shouldn’t ever happen’ IRS Plot now DIRECTLY links to President Obama

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
By: Bob Owens
Jul• 24•13

The President’s defenders keep attempting to poo-poo the significance of the three-year ATF/EPA/FBI/IRS/OSHA, etc plot against Tea Party groups, first attempting to minimize it, then attempting to claim liberal groups were harassed as well, then spinning it as an isolated incident, without links to Washington. That final lie was destroyed when Obama political appointee IRS Chief Counsel William Wilkins was fingered as part of the plot.
Now Paul Caron of TaxProf Blog drops another bombshell: Wilkins met directly with Obama in the White House just two days before the plot kicked off in a meeting that “shouldn’t ever happen.”

In my seven years of working at a General Counsel’s office, I have never once heard of our general counsel meeting with the President. OLC would go crazy if he did. I have worked on a couple of legal opinions that did go to the White House. And each time they were staffed through OLC. Nothing went to the President that wasn’t signed off on by OLC and delivered to him by OLC.

So I can’t for the life of me come up with any kind of innocent explanation for why Obama would have met with the Chief Counsel of the IRS. That meeting shouldn’t ever happen, and especially not without the Commissioner of the IRS being there. Presidents just don’t go to agency chief counsels with legal questions. Presidents don’t go to anyone with legal questions.​

Clearly, Wilkins is in a position to bring down the Presidency

[Excerpt]

Read more:
‘That meeting shouldn’t ever happen’ IRS Plot now DIRECTLY links to President Obama « Bob Owens

Who is this guy Bob Owens to make allegations like this? It can't be true, or is it? As usual people claim that the people testifying before Congress are lying. Seems a lot of people in Washington are lying except the White House. Presidents would never use criminal actions to attain their goals. We know that from past experiences don't we?

Back
Top Bottom