• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
Avid
Reaction score
1

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

  • Bro - I cannot log on to CF anymore. Can you?? Whenever I go to the site, it locks up on me 90% of the time - just freezes. The remaining 10% of the time it's so slow as to be nearly impossible to do anything. :(
    Well, good to see you. Glad you got things taken care of to find a little time to spare here. I think you'll like it - lot more regular posters here - and a lot more of them conservative than what we're used to seeing. :)
    If you really want to see a quick example of how the moderation protocol differs here - maybe wander over the "The Basement." It's something you'll never find on CF. Be warned though - it's raw and unfiltered. But, it serves a valid purpose too, so if viewed from that perspective I think you'll appreciate the differences in approach. Good mods here, of all ideologies. Plenty of Christians too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom