• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump always measured his success by DOW. Now DOW lost all its gains since Trump took office.

which has nothing to do with trump himself or any policy he has inacted.
yet another thread on the same horrible argument has the past 1k threads on the same stupid thing.

He was quick enough to take credit for the Dow's gains, and his supporters quick enough to believe it. But suddenly, when the Dow loses ground, the fault is all somewhere else. Keep playing that hand though, and see where it gets you.

Not true. The market is not falling due to his policies or actions. It is falling due to the fact that the entire globe is infected with a virus that threatens a global economic melt down. But because you dont know wtf you are talking about and cant see beyond your hatred of Trump, there is zero chance you will grasp what I just wrote.

I know why it went down. I don't think it magically went up because of his greatness. Your unconditional cult membership blinds you to thst.

He was quick enough to take credit for the Dow's gains, and his supporters quick enough to believe it. But suddenly, when the Dow loses ground, the fault is all somewhere else. Keep playing that hand though, and see where it gets you.

The media is where the fault lays and their war of the worlds mass hysteria of the virus.

Not true. The market is not falling due to his policies or actions. It is falling due to the fact that the entire globe is infected with a virus that threatens a global economic melt down. But because you dont know wtf you are talking about and cant see beyond your hatred of Trump, there is zero chance you will grasp what I just wrote.

seems you were right in your conclusion

Trump will be made to take the blame by democrats for this panic and the economic depression it is causing. Never mind the fact that it is not Trump's fault. That is something democrats hope to use to their advantage in the election. Never mind that their old guy candidates would very likely have done a much worse job of dealing with the crisis, especially since they would likely have never closed the US borders no matter how great the threat became.

The media is where the fault lays and their war of the worlds mass hysteria of the virus.

Oh yeah, the media made flights get cancelled, people stop buying cars, restaurants be empty, hospitals lack equipment to deal with the infected, hedge and institutional funds selling their stock positions, and people getting infected. That is some powerful media, aren't they. Perhaps we should elect the media to be president given their unbelievable ability to get things done, contrary to what Trump is doing.

Oh yeah, the media made flights get cancelled, people stop buying cars, restaurants be empty, hospitals lack equipment to deal with the infected, hedge and institutional funds selling their stock positions, and people getting infected. That is some powerful media, aren't they. Perhaps we should elect the media to be president given their unbelievable ability to get things done, contrary to what Trump is doing.

They are mostly to blame for the over-reaction.
actually trump has done quite a bit not that you care about facts.

People that have caught it were pretty much yea we had a fever and some chills and 2 or 3 days later we were fine.
if you are in the at risk category then you should take more pre-caution.

I'm sure that the economic elite who mostly drive the stock market these days are all entirely too gullible, while ludin knows all. But I guess that means the wealthy really don't build their wealth after all, since they're all uniformly stupid enough to buy into mass hysteria?

I mean...c'mon.

I'm sure that the economic elite who mostly drive the stock market these days are all entirely too gullible, while ludin knows all. But I guess that means the wealthy really don't build their wealth after all, since they're all uniformly stupid enough to buy into mass hysteria?

I mean...c'mon.

once again did you say something that made sense? i guess not.
babbling nonsense does not an argument make.

your still mad that you got trounced in our last exchange.

figure out that society is made up by individuals yet and that it isn't society that builds wealth it is individuals that do?

once again did you say something that made sense? i guess not.
babbling nonsense does not an argument make.

your still mad that you got trounced in our last exchange.

figure out that society is made up by individuals yet and that it isn't society that builds wealth it is individuals that do?

I didn't get remotely "trounced" and you know it. I responded in that thread and am awaiting your reply. All you did in your last response, with a single exception, was post a bunch of "nuh-uh!"--and that's what you're doing again here. If you had a response here you'd make it rather than turn it personal. Argue if you can, post a bunch of ad homs if you can't.

I didn't get remotely "trounced" and you know it. I responded in that thread and am awaiting your reply. All you did in your last response, with a single exception, was post a bunch of "nuh-uh!"--and that's what you're doing again here. If you had a response here you'd make it rather than turn it personal. Argue if you can, post a bunch of ad homs if you can't.

ol yea you did. there is no reason to reply anymore. you were throughly trounced the fact you can't accept basic facts is not my problem.
there is no need to continue as your base argument was handily destroyed.

You are now projecting.

You haven't made a coherent argument so there is nothing to respond to.
let me know when you actually make a coherent argument.

ol yea you did. there is no reason to reply anymore.

Says everyone looking to get away from an argument they're losing...

You haven't made a coherent argument so there is nothing to respond to.
let me know when you actually make a coherent argument.

If any of that were true (indeed, if you even knew how to distinguish between valid and invalid arguments) you'd know how to respond without just applying labels and hurling insults. But that's not what you're doing.

Says everyone looking to get away from an argument they're losing...
Says everyone that already destroyed the basis of the argument being made and the only response the other person can come up with
is stacked fallacious hypothetical that also got destroyed. There comes a point in time when there is no more reason to respond,
because you have already addressed and destroyed the argument and the other person (you) have no response but to just repeat themselves
as if it will change.

If any of that were true (indeed, if you even knew how to distinguish between valid and invalid arguments) you'd know how to respond without just applying labels and hurling insults. But that's not what you're doing.

Then please come up with a coherent argument that can be addressed. i am still waiting so far you keep deflecting why is that?

"I loved my previous life. I had so many things going," "This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier."

Not being a politician, and living in his own little world of business and television shows, Trump didn't have a clue about how to run an entire country. He thought he'd learn on the job. And that's why people voted for him because 'he's a successful businessman and he tells it like it is'. Too bad John Gotti died in prison, otherwise he would have made a great president too.

"He thought he'd learn on the job."

OK. I don't think Trump thought such. Trump has no desire to learn anything about "the job". He thought everyone would have to learn to conform to Him. That was "their job".

People that have caught it were pretty much yea we had a fever and some chills and 2 or 3 days later we were fine.
if you are in the at risk category then you should take more pre-caution.

Tell that to the over 500,000 that have DIED from it. Your comments, much like your ilk, is disgusting. Trump supporters can **** off and play in oncoming traffic.

Back
Top Bottom