• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump: ‘The entire database of Maricopa County in Arizona has been DELETED!’

They also used untrained volunteers. That alone invalidates the results.
Very true, but they are well meaning Trumpers so they should get a pass.

Following up on every ridiculous CT only serves to undermine the whole election process even more, which of course is the goal of them anyway.
It does not undermine anything other than the theory it debunks

The audits are nothing but bigoted and racist white nationalist, who can't digest the fact they could not control, dictate and dominate the election. It's white people who are creating all the craziness... because they can't promote white nationalism's Confederacy Ideology and use it to control the politics in the nation.
They wanted to enact a Coup d'etat.... to try and force Pence not to acknowledge the truth, so they could go to the 1 vote per state, and override the voice of the people, to install Trump in office.

History has shown in America that white people have no limited in trying to dominate and dictate over society..... Truth is, they will never get to recreate the white dominated system they had before where they could do outlandish vile against any other ethnicity and race of people.

All the hell in the country today, is generated by them, from the racist hate groups, the anti government hate groups, the Trump cult fanatics and anything else they can conjure up to try and promote white skin dominance. Then they would simply revert back to attacking each other based on their ethnic country of origin of their ancestry. They simply love raising hall and attacking something. White people should be asking themselves, why are they so "driven to disrupt and attack anything and can't live and respect Democracy and equality of person as individual?

The white people (liberal minded and with liberal democracy respecting values) who can and who do respect person as individual, should be standing up telling these racist and bigoted and anti government white people, that they will never get to promote the savagery they seek to promote.

The bigots and racist, don't even know they have been the hell raisers promoting evil and ignorance for centuries as if they can't let go of their savage obsession for savagery.
Look at history, they have attacked each other since early arrivals hit the land of this nation, and 100's of years later they are still doing that savagery, they only pretend to come together under the "white skin commonality" when they want to stand against non white skin people...

It is a historical fact, they will attack each other in their ethnic communities any chance they get, they country white people have issues with city white people, the rural white people have issues with the suburban white people and the back woods white people have a problem of wanting to attack all of society.

One groups of white people have continued to attack another as if they can't fathom respecting society as a whole. "they do it because they have a history of "attacking something" and they brought that and passed it on from one generation to the next.... then they want to attack any dark or brown skin people just for the hell of it to be attacking someone or something.

i.e. Between The Irish community, the German community, the Italian community, and etc.... will attack each other just from coming in the community of the other, and if that kind of attack does not motivate them, then they do it based on religion, they do it based on economics, they do it based on "cult party politics", "they do it because they have a history of "attacking something" and they brought that "attack something mentality" to America and passed it on from one generation to the next.... then they want to attack any dark or brown skin people just for the hell of it to be attacking someone or something.
Most have no awareness, they are mixed group of people with white skin, who have been pursuing each other for sex and screwing each other for centuries, long before their ancestry left Europe...

heck, they attack their neighbor for even walking on the grass, or anything they can conjure up to drive the attack mentality.
They go on jobs, and attack their co-workers with racist ignorance, and they don't own anything of the company, they are nothing but an employee, just like the other employees.
They just can't get the attack something savagery out of their system of ideology. They attack the Government, because it won't just give to them who have white skin, based on their ancestry from this country or that country. History has shown they will attack the Government if it gives to one white skin people from one country, because they don't want to see that group have anything. Then they collectively will attack brown and black skin people... because they don't want the government to respect, consider or give equally what white wants, to blacks in equal process and programs.

Feudalistic Barbarism... is too deeply embedded in far too many.... until they can't respect the principles of Democracy for All.

I am fascinated by the idea that taking a box from under a table is "obvious fraud".

I just took a box out from under my table. Who did I defraud?
The voters, if those boxes you hid contains votes for Biden abd you didn’t rush people out of your home by saying there was danger from a broken pipe that was just a leaking toilet seal.

I hope this answers your concerns.

"Evilest"

You guys are getting funnier by the day. What makes Perkins Coie evil?
Using Fusion to create a false story about Trump that they then had the FBI run with to spy on his campaign. I love your questions, Next!

1) They are not certified .
What certification dont they have that you think they should have
2) In an effort to 'detect bamboo paper from china ' by use of Ultraviolet light, they use technique that will destroy the results on the ballots.
Can you prove this? I have heard this claim several times now but have not anything but peoples opinions. I will say that if theyare conducting any tests that damage ballots they should not be doing them without specific permission from the senate.
3) The owner of Cyber Ninja's promoted conspiracy theory election fraud theories before they were hired.
To some extent that is one of the questions the audit is attempting to answer. They are looking to see if there is any evidence of a conspiracy. I dont see why his opinion really matters at all. What matters is his work.
4) Cyber Ninja is using untrained volunteers.
What training do they need that you feel they have not had?
5) When Cyber Ninja's were unable to finish the recount in the time allotted, they shipped the ballots on semi-trucks (unsecured) to a warehouse , breakng the chain of custody , then shipped them back to finish.
Its true that its taking longer than they originally predicted to complete thier audit and a scheduling conflict with the faculity required the ballots to be moved. Why do you think this was done in an unsecure way and broke the chain of custody?

Fraud from square one
I am curious what your opinion is about their claim that many of the boxes did not have the number of ballots in them that the documents matching the boxes claimed were in the box and they also claimed that many of the boxes they recieved already had the seals broken before they handled them. They do not alledge any fould play and claim most of those discrepicies can be innocently explained. You brought up chain of custody as being a concern, which I share as a concern. Does that break in chain of custody by the board disturb you at all?

That statement is objectively false
objectively prove it then.

I see many of you putting a lot of effort into discrediting the people conducting the audit but have seen nothing that demonstrates that those opinions are based on factual evidence.
Prior to this election Cyber Ninjas was considered a reputable company in thier industry. Now suddenly certain people who dont like thier owners opinion about the election and they are attacking Logans company. If you or anyone else is basing it on anything other than they disagree with his opinion about the past election I would like to hear it. Post your objective evidence that supports your opinion that Logans company isnt professional or that he hasnt conducted himself in a professional manner.

objectively prove it then.

I see many of you putting a lot of effort into discrediting the people conducting the audit but have seen nothing that demonstrates that those opinions are based on factual evidence.
Prior to this election Cyber Ninjas was considered a reputable company in thier industry. Now suddenly certain people who dont like thier owners opinion about the election and they are attacking Logans company. If you or anyone else is basing it on anything other than they disagree with his opinion about the past election I would like to hear it. Post your objective evidence that supports your opinion that Logans company isnt professional or that he hasnt conducted himself in a professional manner.
It has been. Somehow, you ignore the objective evidence.\

Continued from Post 1303

Pick any Thread in this forum and its all the same cycle of "attack something"... These types wake up in the morning with that agenda.
they can't discuss history, geo-political matters from a basis of knowledge, they can't discuss the principles of democracy from a basis of knowledge, they can't discuss any subject from a basis of knowledge.. they just look for something to attack.

Drive around from areas to area in any states of the nation... and its the same thing!!! "Savagery Agenda" as first priority... driven to attack something for the sake of attacking something.
Then they want to pretend they are a Model for something, which is the grandest delusion that many carry around.
This has translated into their youth, they go out and shoot up schools, they go places and mass kill people in the mass shooting, they kill their own kids, the kids kill the entire family and then we see the insanity of young kids going straight savage, such as this:
14-year-old-florida-boy stabbed-13 yr old girl-114-times, to other crazy stuff as young white male kills people in church, to Trumps Cult Mob Attacks U.S. Capitol. then there's the List of Police Killing people look at the list of mass shootings in America. There are more list than I care to post....

Now, these crazed people raise hell.. trying to pick apart an election that was fairly done.
They attacked "wearing a mask"..
They attack the medical advice about COVID, they attack Vaccines.
They attack Voting Rights,
They attack Infrastructure Bill,
They attack Policing Reforms...
all they know is "Attack Something"..
What next will they pursue to chase to have something else to attack.

Savagery

These types continues to insult "The Principles of Democracy"

Last edited:
Very true, but they are well meaning Trumpers so they should get a pass.
Nobody should get a pass on any of it. Both sides should have their feet held to the fire in the search for the truth. Anyone found to be deliberately doing things to tamper with getting an accurate assment of the election results should be prosecuted. That applies to everyone.

What is their industry?

Hint: not elections.
From thier web site:

Security oriented consulting services​

Cyber Ninjas offers a variety of consulting services oriented around application security. These offerings are outlined in our services section and include application security assessments, consulting, and training. With all of our assessments we aim not only to find vulnerabilities, but to be sure you are equipped to fix what we found, and prevent it from occurring again.

From thier web site:

Security oriented consulting services​

Cyber Ninjas offers a variety of consulting services oriented around application security. These offerings are outlined in our services section and include application security assessments, consulting, and training. With all of our assessments we aim not only to find vulnerabilities, but to be sure you are equipped to fix what we found, and prevent it from occurring again.

Yes. Notice how there's nothing in there about elections.

Cyber Ninjas is - to the extent that it's anything at all, a cybersecurity company. They have no expertise in the physical examination of ballots and voting machines.

Yes. Notice how there's nothing in there about elections.

Cyber Ninjas is - to the extent that it's anything at all, a cybersecurity company. They have no expertise in the physical examination of ballots and voting machines.
I dont dispute that. They are a cyber security company as you correctly stated. What type of expertise do you think they need to have in the physical examination of ballots in order to be qualified to check the chain of custody process and to validate the authenticity of the ballots?

I dont dispute that. They are a cyber security company as you correctly stated. What type of expertise do you think they need to have in the physical examination of ballots in order to be qualified to check the chain of custody process and to validate the authenticity of the ballots?

My point is that they have absolutely no expertise in the field that they are currently operating in.

They are not professionals in the field that they are operating in, anymore than my law degree makes me a professional doctor.

My point is that they have absolutely no expertise in the field that they are currently operating in.

They are not professionals in the field that they are operating in, anymore than my law degree makes me a professional doctor.
I understand your point and it has some validity. The accusation was they are not professionals which they are.

To your point, I am not aware if there is such a thing as the kind of expert you are describing. It would not surprise me if there is because it seems like we have experts in everything imaginable. I have a simple prism I look at this through. Are they possess the necessary skills to perform the task they are being asked to do. For instance by profession I am mechanical refrigeration engineer but I am sometimes contracted to perform tasks that are unrelated to my profession but that my profession has given me the skills to do. Just because they are a cyber security firm does not disqualify their ability to competently audit this election and apparently the AZ senate feels they are qualified. I am reserving my opinion until we get to see the details of this audit before I form an opinion either way.

Let me say it this way, I think the skeptism you raise is fair but I think its premature to draw a conclusion. Lets wait and see what they offer us and then decide if its the clown show that some are predicting or if its a comphrehensive evaluation of the system.

To your point, I am not aware if there is such a thing as the kind of expert you are describing. It would not surprise me if there is because it seems like we have experts in everything imaginable. I have a simple prism I look at this through. Are they possess the necessary skills to perform the task they are being asked to do. For instance by profession I am mechanical refrigeration engineer but I am sometimes contracted to perform tasks that are unrelated to my profession but that my profession has given me the skills to do. Just because they are a cyber security firm does not disqualify their ability to competently audit this election and apparently the AZ senate feels they are qualified. I am reserving my opinion until we get to see the details of this audit before I form an opinion either way.

Yes, there is such thing as expertise in election security. I actually know people in the field.

I am not saying that Cyber Ninja's lack of expertise disqualifies them - although a good argument could be made that their well-known partisan view should. But the fact that they are professionals in general is not a relevant qualification. Plumbers are professionals, but that does not qualify them to do election audits, or open-heart surgery, or my taxes.

Yes, there is such thing as expertise in election security. I actually know people in the field.

I am not saying that Cyber Ninja's lack of expertise disqualifies them - although a good argument could be made that their well-known partisan view should. But the fact that they are professionals in general is not a relevant qualification. Plumbers are professionals, but that does not qualify them to do election audits, or open-heart surgery, or my taxes.
I pretty much agree with what you said here.

You don't think Republicans pay for opposition research through counsel?
That is not oppo research. That is creating a false story and using the FBI to ruin an individual. Good try though, straight from the DNC and MSM.

The voters, if those boxes you hid contains votes for Biden abd you didn’t rush people out of your home by saying there was danger from a broken pipe that was just a leaking toilet seal.

I hope this answers your concerns.

What is it with you Q types? Are they down to recycling the old lies in your social media safe spaces.

Back
Top Bottom