• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Latest From Donald J. Trump

He seems to have missed the big one from Gab today, undermining President Biden before his meeting with Putin.
T**** knows no shame.

He seems to have missed the big one from Gab today, undermining President Biden before his meeting with Putin.
T**** knows no shame.

It's awesome he is on Gab now with the psychos and half wits. Fit's right in.

1623393865944.jpeg

Will we see a transcript of Biden's meeting with Putin? After all, people thought we should have seen one from Trump's meeting with the guy.

Or...will hypocrisy abound?​

The union representing the great workers building the Keystone XL Pipeline endorsed Biden. Now their workers have no jobs and the pipeline, which was well under construction (like the Southern Border Wall), has been shut down, with thousands of jobs lost and the company announcing yesterday that they are “permanently pulling out.” You should vote those people out of office immediately, and stop paying your union dues. A total waste of money. And I said it was going to happen before the 2020 Presidential Election Hoax!​

Another Trump prediction comes true and the American worker gets screwed.

I turned down two book deals, from the most unlikely of publishers, in that I do not want to do such a deal right now. I’m writing like crazy anyway, however, and when the time comes, you’ll see the book of all books. Actually, I’ve been working on a much more important project right now!​

Have you noticed that they are now admitting I was right about everything they lied about before the election?
  • Hydroxychloroquine works
  • The Virus came from a Chinese lab
  • Hunter Biden’s laptop was real
  • Lafayette Square was not cleared for a photo op
  • The “Russian Bounties” story was fake
  • We did produce vaccines before the end of 2020, in record time
  • Blue state lockdowns didn’t work
  • Schools should be opened
  • Critical Race Theory is a disaster for our schools and our Country
  • Our Southern Border security program was unprecedentedly successful
It really chaps the Trump hater's ass when we find out that...without a doubt...Trump is right.

The Department of Justice (DOJ) is adding more people onto its roles in order to fight against efforts to limit voting and, I assume, other illegal voting acts. Based on that it would seem the DOJ has no choice but to look at the massive voter fraud which took place in certain Swing States, and I assume elsewhere, during the 2020 Presidential Election Scam. Whether it be voting machines, underaged people, dead people, illegal aliens, ballot drops, ballot cheating, absentee ballots, post office delivery (or lack thereof!), lock boxes, people being paid to vote, or other things, the 2020 Presidential Election is, in my mind, the Crime of the Century. Just look at what has happened to our Country, our Borders, our Economy, Inflation, and more in the last five months, and it will only get worse. If there is going to be honor and greatness for America, the voting irregularities and fraud of that election must be brought to light, immediately. Otherwise, we have no Country, certainly not a great one! This should not be an attempt by the Biden Administration to suppress the accountability of a dishonest election. That cannot be allowed to happen, nor can the events of the Presidential Election. They want to cancel anything having to do with the result of that election because they know what was done. States cannot allow that to happen and should not be intimidated or suppressed by a government that wants nothing further to do with what took place during that period of time. They want it over with because they seem to know what will be found, and that would be a disaster for them. There has never been a time like this in our Country—hopefully courage will prevail!​

I don't think the Dem's intimidation tactic will work.

"…I think it's great to have a US President part of the club and very willing to cooperate," said French President Emmanuel Macron.

This was a quote by the President of France. He and many other Leaders before him, in France and throughout Europe, were ripping off the United States like never before. We were treated very unfairly with horrible trade deals, and paying for a large portion of their defense. They were taking advantage of the United States and therefore, of course, they like Biden because now they will be allowed to return to their old ways of ripping off our Country. If I were a leader of these countries, I too would like Biden far better than President Trump. They will now get very rich off the United States just like they have in the past until a change is made. I am for AMERICA FIRST!​

As I said in my thread, "A Frog And His Fool", Trump has never been part of the club.

Deer Diarrhea,

Everyone is Now Saying that I AM RIGHTER than Anyone. NOONE has Caught Covid if they Shoved a black light up their Ass and Huffed Lysol. The Rightest thing I Said was that Aquarium Cleaner would Prevent Covid. ABSOLUTELY NO FISH HAS CAUGHT COVID EVER. The LIBERAL MEDIA will NEVER give me credit for My Very Good Scientific Knowledge and my Expertise in Aquarium Cleaner. I will Continue to be Very Right (Righter than Anyone,) save Fish from Getting Infected By Covid, and Overturn the Very STOLEN ELECTION!

Love,

Gropey McGrabem

Have you noticed that they are now admitting I was right about everything they lied about before the election?
  • Hydroxychloroquine works
  • The Virus came from a Chinese lab
  • Hunter Biden’s laptop was real
  • Lafayette Square was not cleared for a photo op
  • The “Russian Bounties” story was fake
  • We did produce vaccines before the end of 2020, in record time
  • Blue state lockdowns didn’t work
  • Schools should be opened
  • Critical Race Theory is a disaster for our schools and our Country
  • Our Southern Border security program was unprecedentedly successful
It really chaps the Trump hater's ass when we find out that...without a doubt...Trump is right.

This is the Q viral list.

This is the Q viral list.
I have no idea what a "Q viral list" is, but Trump's list is certainly stuff that the Trump haters said he was wrong about...but we now know he was right about.

I have no idea what a "Q viral list" is, but Trump's list is certainly stuff that the Trump haters said he was wrong about...but we now know he was right about.

Every Q moron has been posting that bs. Shocked

Deer Diarrhea,

Everyone is Now Saying that I AM RIGHTER than Anyone. NOONE has Caught Covid if they Shoved a black light up their Ass and Huffed Lysol. The Rightest thing I Said was that Aquarium Cleaner would Prevent Covid. ABSOLUTELY NO FISH HAS CAUGHT COVID EVER. The LIBERAL MEDIA will NEVER give me credit for My Very Good Scientific Knowledge and my Expertise in Aquarium Cleaner. I will Continue to be Very Right (Righter than Anyone,) save Fish from Getting Infected By Covid, and Overturn the Very STOLEN ELECTION!

Love,

Gropey McGrabem

I think I just wet my pants.

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

The news coming out of Georgia is beyond incredible. The hand recount in Fulton County was a total fraud! They stuffed the ballot box—and got caught. We will lose our Country if this is allowed to stand.

According to the just released report from Garland Favorito and the highly respected Voter GA, in Fulton County the hand recount was wrong by 60%; 100,000 tally sheets for ballots were missing; they duplicated thousands of extra votes for Joe Biden; and fabricated vote counts of 100–0 for Biden, many times! Ballot batch sheets fraudulently showed multiple unanimous 100–0 counts for Biden, as well as 150–0, and 200–0. Are we now in a Third World country? What else will they find once the full Forensic Audit takes place?

This means Brad Raffensperger certified the 2020 Presidential Election Scam despite it being “riddled with massive errors and provable fraud.” This proves what Suzi Voyles, who worked Fulton elections for decades, suspected, that fraudulent photocopied ballots were counted for Biden. This is on top of the 35,000 illegal votes recently found in Georgia, and the over 100,000 obsolete voter registrations, plus thousands of dead people, deleted AFTER the election.

Will the Attorney General of Georgia Chris Carr finally act? How has Governor Brian Kemp allowed this to happen?

This is corruption at the highest level. Our Nation is at stake!​

I'm sure there are a lot of people who have no idea what Trump is talking about. That's because the mainstream media won't touch the news. So it goes...

The fact remains, everything Trump says here is the truth.

So, more bullshit from Trump.

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America
The news coming out of Georgia is beyond incredible. The hand recount in Fulton County was a total fraud! They stuffed the ballot box—and got caught. We will lose our Country if this is allowed to stand.​
According to the just released report from Garland Favorito and the highly respected Voter GA, in Fulton County the hand recount was wrong by 60%; 100,000 tally sheets for ballots were missing; they duplicated thousands of extra votes for Joe Biden; and fabricated vote counts of 100–0 for Biden, many times! Ballot batch sheets fraudulently showed multiple unanimous 100–0 counts for Biden, as well as 150–0, and 200–0. Are we now in a Third World country? What else will they find once the full Forensic Audit takes place?​
This means Brad Raffensperger certified the 2020 Presidential Election Scam despite it being “riddled with massive errors and provable fraud.” This proves what Suzi Voyles, who worked Fulton elections for decades, suspected, that fraudulent photocopied ballots were counted for Biden. This is on top of the 35,000 illegal votes recently found in Georgia, and the over 100,000 obsolete voter registrations, plus thousands of dead people, deleted AFTER the election.​
Will the Attorney General of Georgia Chris Carr finally act? How has Governor Brian Kemp allowed this to happen?​
This is corruption at the highest level. Our Nation is at stake!​

I'm sure there are a lot of people who have no idea what Trump is talking about. That's because the mainstream media won't touch the news. So it goes...

The fact remains, everything Trump says here is the truth.
Got a link to support the accusations that Herr Trump has made in his most recent propaganda drop?

Got a link to support the accusations that Herr Trump has made in his most recent propaganda drop?

Pretty sure that for Mycroft, the fact that Trump said it makes it gospel.

Does he spew anything else?

Statistically, he has to have told the truth once or twice in his life, if only by chance.

Statistically, he has to have told the truth once or twice in his life, if only by chance.
Not so sure some of his acolytes here have been proven wrong 100% of the time *cough* Mash and Doxie *cough*

Of course I do...but do you really want it?

Convince me that you do.

Back
Top Bottom