• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:4,590] Study Finds Face Masks Didn’t Slow Spread Of Covid-19

Yet actual comparison statistics from Florida and UK show virtually no difference! Why?

Answer is because the CDC study showed that even with the best mask, the m95, 70 to 80 percent of virus being exhaled with each breath, escapes the mask! Many times more than what IS necessary to infect.......WITH EACH BREATH!!!!!!!!!!

Why you are not capable of comprehending this is beyond me.

You don't wear an N95 mask to protect others.....

Many come with an actual vent that actually defeats the purpose.

Seriously!!!!! You are a joke lol.

I showed you how dumb your stance is!

You have been told that comparison stats back my position!

Masks do almost nothing to reduce infection rates in Florida schools or the UK.

You sir are on the ignorant side of the facts! This I have proved many times over.

More blah blah blah.

You keep babbling about Florida . The same Florida where cases are skyrocketing.

1628482379618.png

The coronavirus is running rampant in Florida as case numbers climb to an all-time high and hospitals start to fill up. On Sunday, approximately 1 in 4 hospital beds in the state had a COVID-19 patient in it.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported 23,903 new coronavirus cases in Florida on Friday, the state's highest single-day total since the start of the pandemic.

Two days later, numbers from hospitals reporting to the Department of Health and Human Services showed Florida's inpatient beds at more than 83% occupancy. As of Sunday, 13,793 coronavirus patients accounted for 24% of the state's inpatient beds.

While ignoring the variables in the UK comparison.

It's bizarre that with as much information we have, there's still this debate about just masks being effective or not when it is part of a broader set of mitigation measures.
🤭
Do you not understand, what actual comparison stats prove you wrong, means?

In Florida schools with mask mandates and schools without mask mandates had virtually identical covid numbers!

In the UK, after mask mandates were REMOVED, covid rates actually fell!

Masks don't work according to the CDC and the stats I posted above.

Its bizzare that you can see it!

Daddyo.

You do understand the mask mandate is to protect others from you and not you from others..... Right?
Yes of course! That's the intent!

You do understand that they fail miserably in this task Right?

As I have explained and evidenced for you!

Stay ignorant doctor!

Clearly I have way more knowledge about covid than you do and you claim to be a doctor!

I posted the CDC study that proved masks don't work.

We have actual comparison statistics that back my claim in Florida and elsewhere.

You have been played!

I won't stop! Nothing is made worst by not wearing a bull crap mask that's been proven NOT TO WORK!

ACTUAL COMPARISON STATISTICS PROVE MASKS OFFER NEARLY ZERO PROTECTION!!!!!!!!!!!not my opinion!!!!!!!!ACTUAL FACTS!!!!!!!

Your touting masks as effective is the problem! People make/made decisions based on the lie YOU keep pushing that masks will protect them! These decisions exposed them to infection they believed the mask would stop because of you!

I would bet that your position likely killed many innocents that would never have left isolation had they known masks didn't do what you keep saying they do!

I will continue to inform everyone possible! I will continue to defy mask mandates!
I will not get another vaccine/ booster!

Finally I will not allow ignorant, bias, and corrupt people to continue to foment fear!
Yeah.. you need to stop. You have been proven wrong multiple times by multiple posters presenting links to actual evidence. You linked to one study that you don't even understand what it means or it's limitations etc.
It's too bad you cannot step back and look at how foolish you look. You rant and rant but it's clear you have zero medical knowledge.
Yet.. you claim that all the tens of thousands of medical experts recommending masks and social distancing and vaccination don't know anything..
But that you do!

Ahh if you could just think on that for a moment..
But you can't.

Yeah.....my opinion is formed by the facts.....put that in your notes!

The actual comparison examples coming in from Florida and the UK prove you are wrong!

Florida UK... Florida UK.... Florida UK....

UK population = 68,277,908

Florida population = 21,600,000

UK COVID = 28,000+ new cases

Florida COVID = 48,000+ new cases as of two days ago

Do the math.....

But they fail 50% of the time
No they fail 70 to 80 percent of the time according to the CDC study! It's actually worst than that! See in that 70 to 80 percent that escapes are many times more virus than what's necessary to infect.

So actually at no time NONE does the good mask prevent an infectious viral load from leaving said mask WITH EACH BREATH!

They just dont work! Which is why the real life stats back what I've been saying.

According to whom?

Fail at what? Protecting you from others or others from you?
They fail to prevent an infectious viral.load from escaping with each breath!

They fail to reduce infection rates in Florida schools and the UK!

They fail period!

WANT A QUICK DEATH? DON'T WEAR A MASK!

From the COVID-19 Vaccine Monitor Dashboard:

Take your pick (wearing a mask or not). But if you do not wear a mask, and you are infected, then you can become a killer of others who are not vaccinated ...
Bull crap!

BTW when you add folks who have beaten the virus we are beyond heard immunity. Still they keep threatening shutdowns and mask mandates. You have been played.

They fail to prevent an infectious viral.load from escaping with each breath!

They fail to reduce infection rates in Florida schools and the UK!

They fail period!

The same bleating.

The same intentional ignorance.

The same rejection of sound medical advice.

The same intentional ignorance about expert opinion.

No they fail 70 to 80 percent of the time according to the CDC study! It's actually worst than that! See in that 70 to 80 percent that escapes are many times more virus than what's necessary to infect.

So actually at no time NONE does the good mask prevent an infectious viral load from leaving said mask WITH EACH BREATH!

They just dont work! Which is why the real life stats back what I've been saying.

Yeah, no.

I suggest that you wear at least two masks, maybe three.
Or perhaps you would prefer a strict lockdown.
No mask! No lockdowns! Just common sense and the facts!

See if we simply educate those amongst us who are at present too stupid to get IT on their own, all would be fine!

:ROFLMAO:

See if we simply educate those amongst us who are at present too stupid to get IT on their own, all would be fine!

:ROFLMAO:

How the hell did you expose yourself and your family to infection by wearing a mask, getting vaccinated, maintaining 6 feet clearance and washing your hands?

I have been saying this for over a year. Plenty of examples here at DP

Mask don’t work

——-

Study Finds Face Masks Didn’t Slow Spread Of Covid-19​

The first ecological study of state mask mandates and their use to include data from the winter case spike has found that widespread mask-wearing likely didn’t slow the spread of COVID-19.

The study, conducted by the University of Louisville using data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, found that “80% of US states mandated masks during the COVID-19 pandemic,” but while “mandates induced greater mask compliance, [they] did not predict lower growth rates when community spread was low (minima) or high (maxima).” The study also found that “mask mandates and use are not associated with lower SARS-CoV-2 spread among US states.”

Or here...
A study from Philipps University Marburg in Germany describes the best face masks to wear in different situations to protect against Covid-19
"...The study’s authors say that for the best combination of optimum resistance against Covid-19 particles and ease of breathing, a face masks should combine good filtration with a low drop in pressure.

Dr Sterr said: “In our tests, respirators had two to three-fold higher airflow resistances than surgical face masks.

“This might lead to lower user adherence and, consequently, to a lower overall protection rate.

“Therefore, it seems reasonable to widely use surgical face masks in hospitals to prevent the virus from spreading, especially if distancing and quarantining are not possible.

“In situations where a patient cannot wear a mask (e.g. intubation), a surgical face mask does not seem sufficient to protect the healthcare worker from SARS-CoV-2.

“In such cases, respirators such as FFP2 masks should be considered.

“KN95 respirators should be worn only if other respirators are not available.”

The results of the Philipps University Marburg study match the warnings given by the EU Rapid Exchange of Information System (RAPEX) against the KN95 masks made in China."

"..Some N95 respirators have also been cleared by the U.S. National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) and U.S. Food and Drug Administration as surgical and are labeled "surgical N95", "medical respirators," or "healthcare respirators". These protect the patient and others from the wearer's respiratory emissions (as a surgical mask would) as well as protect the wearer from airborne particulates and aerosols (as a standard N95 respirator). Unlike a standard N95 respirator, FDA-cleared "healthcare respirators" also provide protection from high-pressure streams or jets of bodily fluid, such as blood.[15][16]

The CDC recommends the use of respirators with at least N95 certification to protect the wearer from inhalation of infectious particles including Mycobacterium tuberculosis, avian influenza, severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS), pandemic influenza, and Ebola.[17] ..."

Last edited:
Read plenty about mutations already.

That's why I posted that variants are almost always less deadly! From my reading.

Since you seem willing to read check out the cdc numbers on mask efficacy. Also check out the statistics from the UK and Florida which prove that masks do almost nothing. If you still believe in masks working please ignore my posts. I can't debate against someone with that degree of dishonesty.

And you won’t because I don’t debate facts with anyone.
Are you really naive enough to think that masks are the ONLY factor in case load?
Masks reduce but do not eliminate transmission.
Thats a fact.

Again
I don’t debate facts
Masks decrease but do not eliminate transmission.
Thats a fact.
Oh-and I also don’t give an audience to nor repeat harmful misinformation, the kind you are spouting.
Here’s a suggestion: YOU don’t wear a mask. I don’t either now because I won’t lift a finger to protect any unvaccinated covidiot.
If you aren’t vaccinated you will get infected, maybe by me, but you WILL get infected.

Last edited:
YOU DON'T WANT TO WEAR A MASK?

Bull crap! .... BTW when you add folks who have beaten the virus we are beyond heard immunity. Still they keep threatening shutdowns and mask mandates. You have been played.

Blah-blah-blah. Take your mask off and die if that is what you want.

But that seems foolish to me! This bit in the press is Not Foolish: Mask-wearing could prevent up to 14,000 COVID-19 deaths by August, model predicts

Excerpt:
An influential COVID-19 model has predicted the total number of US deaths from the virus by August 1, a number that researchers say will be impacted by how many Americans continue to wear masks as vaccinations continue.

A model from the University of Washington Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation's (IHME) predicts about 618,523 people will have died from coronavirus in the US by August 1. If 95% of the US population wore masks, the projection drops to 604,413 deaths.

In the worst-case scenario, in which fully vaccinated people return to pre-pandemic levels of mobility, the prediction grows to 697,573, the IHME forecasted. The projection factors in the rate of vaccine distribution as well as the concerning spread of more transmissible variants.

The key element in the above forecast is that "if you wear a mask, the number of deaths drop". Which has been demonstrated in those states where the rates have indeed dropped from mask-wearing.

Now, if YOU want to continue in the consummate-idiocy of not wearing a mask, then you belong to that group who are committing a crime. Because you are infecting others around you when you should not be doing so. Yes, IF YOU ARE INFECTED YOU ARE CAUSING DEATHS INCLUDING YOUR OWN. (Do you GET that fact????)

Do you need "proof" for that accusation? Then take off your mask whilst in public and have someone close to you tell the world when you died from doing so ... !

WHILST NOT WEARING A MASK

How the hell did you expose yourself and your family to infection by wearing a mask, getting vaccinated, maintaining 6 feet clearance and washing your hands?

You are right, but also preaching to the ignorant. In fact, their death from not wearing a mask is of no great loss.

It simply means less rubbish-mentality that has to be dealt with. Sorry to be so frank, but that is the full consequence of what the logic brings - either you wear a mask and remain amongst the living or you do not and eventually catch-Covid and die. (Whilst spreading the death to those around you!)

Thus you say "bye-bye" to the world and the world-around-you is better off with your departure - after all, you having helped kill those that YOU infected whilst insisting not to wear a mask ...

Again
I don’t debate facts
Masks decrease but do not eliminate transmission.
Thats a fact.
Oh-and I also don’t give an audience to nor repeat harmful misinformation, the kind you are spouting.
Here’s a suggestion: YOU don’t wear a mask. I don’t either now because I won’t lift a finger to protect any unvaccinated covidiot.
If you aren’t vaccinated you will get infected, maybe by me, but you WILL get infected.
And they would have an excellent 99.7% of living to tell about it. 👍

There's no debate. Only the truth....and lies.
If the normal people here stopped feeding the spreaders of misinformation and just let them babble amongst themselves eventually it will stop. Try this:

"ITS A FACT THAT MASKS REDUCE BUT DO NOT ELIMINATE TRANSMISSION. I DON' T DEBATE FACTS"
You keep saying they reduce transmission! The facts say they don't! The comparison examples say they don't! Stop lying! You are getting people sick and killed!

You have been shown the facts.....not Dr recommendations or other previously accepted thoughts.

Your continued horse crap suggestions about mask efficacy is dangerous and potentially deadly! Someone believing that masks actually work may venture out in public expecting themselves to be protected by the masks being worn by all. A trip they may have avoided had they known the TRUTH!

I see a big epic Covid fAiL coming for Biden. Stick s fork in them, Americans are done taking the jab.
I will not take a booster! My adult kids will not take the vaccine! I will only comply with bullshit mask mandates when under penalty of criminal charges or if necessary to do necessary business.

Finally I will educate every single person I can in this issue! We are being lied to. I'm not sure the exact reasons but it involves money and power!

And to all those "masks work" covidiots.......I have provided several layers of proof including now actual comparison data from Florida. Another member of DP provided comparison data from the UK. They did nothing because they can do nothing.....to take a line from John Wick!

Now they have been trying to say that having natural immunity isn't good enough YET a study was just released that said one Pfizer vaccine injection into a covid recovered person gave them more antibodies than someone with both vaccines who never had the virus!

You just can't make this crap up. Wake up libtards.......we could use your usual skepticism of power to stop this madness before they pass bills or mandates that will for ever alter freedoms in this country. They have you all like scared little ignorant kids and the boogeyman.

Back
Top Bottom