• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Meena Harris' Tweet Blaming White Men for Boulder Shooting Got 6,500 Retweets, 35K Likes Before Deletion

So now white people are gonna be oppressed? No. So who gives a ****. The white victim cult, that's who cares. Normal white people are not claiming the Harris kid has victimized us.

I would think all responsible adults would prefer accuracy, irrespective of the cost of the inaccuracy. And being accurate here wouldn't have cost your statistics anything....though I will point out that men are responsible for 80% of violent crime, per the latest statistics I could find, not 99%...again, accuracy is important, if for no other reason than to not have your valid arguments invalidated by sloppy accuracy.

I don't think anyone has been "victimized"...we still win in most of the categories, with or without factually accurate representation. What we have goes deeper than that. But exaggeration and sloppy rhetoric doesn't fix things for the marginalized either.

The political left has set race relations back by at least 50 years. The question is whether they're doing it intentionally or by accident. Are they evil, or are they just stupid?
They are doing it for political power. I'll leave it up to you to decide for yourself whether that's evil or stupid.

Are you suggesting liberals talk out of their ass because they're too dishonest and stupid to present actual facts?

Shocking.

That's a cry for self worth. On the internet. How pathetic.

Attacking a person's niece for a Tweet, lmao. The Republican party, ladies and gentlemen.
This was a particularly stupid post. Ms Harris has 716k followers and according to her twitter bio: " she/her • BLM • proud Oakland native, mom, lawyer, #1 New York Times bestselling author of AMBITIOUS GIRL • #supportfarmersprotest"

Best selling authors are allowed to be criticized for what they post regardless to whom they are related. This is not a minor child.

The political left has set race relations back by at least 50 years. The question is whether they're doing it intentionally or by accident. Are they evil, or are they just stupid?
sez "pot", "aociswundumho", badly in need of a mirror, other than the "45th grifter".

Last edited:
That's a cry for self worth. On the internet. How pathetic.

I thought pathetic was posting intentionally inaccurate stastistics to defend your own racist drivel?

I thought pathetic was posting intentionally inaccurate stastistics to defend your own racist drivel?

"They're stupid, right?!"

It's a cry for self worth. Everyone can see that.

You must have a severe reading comprehension problem to think that what I wrote is inconsistent with that text. I posted the entire paragraph that you reposted here.You implied that white males were over-represented as mass shooters. My point was to show that you're wrong. As usual.
Your source says that the conclusion you draw is incorrect. IMO, the sampling falls apart on the definition of mass shooting. When gang shootings qualify as mass shootings, you most often see black shooters. When you talk about random mass shootings the demographics change. Which of these shooters were not white?-ATLANTA, March 16, 2021 - Eight people, including six women of Asian descent, were shot dead in a string of attacks at day spas in and around Atlanta, and a man suspected of carrying out the shootings was arrested in southern Georgia.- GREENVILLE, July 5, 2020 - Ten people were shot in a Greenville, South Carolina, nightclub in an outburst of suspected gang-related violence that killed two people and critically injured two others, police said.- MILWAUKEE, Feb 26, 2020- A gunman opened fire at the Molson Coors Beverage Co brewing complex in Milwaukee, killing five co-workers before he was found dead from an apparently self-inflicted gunshot wound.- ILLINOIS, Feb. 15, 2019 - Gary Martin, 45, opened fire at an Illinois factory after receiving notice of termination from his job there, killing five workers and wounding five policemen before he was slain by police.- EL PASO, Aug. 3, 2019 - A man fatally shot 22 people at a Walmart store in El Paso, Texas. A statement, believed to have been written by the suspect, called the attack "a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas." Authorities arrested the shooter.- DAYTON, Aug. 4, 2019 - A gunman dressed in body armor opened fire in downtown Dayton, Ohio, killing nine people including his sister and wounding 27 others. Police killed the shooter.- VIRGINIA BEACH, May 31, 2019 - A disgruntled public utility employee opened fire with a handgun on co-workers at a municipal building in Virginia, killing 12 people and wounding at least four before he was fatally shot by police.- THOUSAND OAKS, Nov. 7, 2018 - A former Marine combat veteran killed 12 people in a bar in Thousand Oaks, California, a suburb of Los Angeles. He then killed himself.- TREE OF LIFE, Oct. 27, 2018 - A gunman burst into the Tree of Life synagogue near Pittsburgh with a semi-automatic rifle and three handguns as he fired on congregants gathered for a Sabbath service, killing 11.- SANTA FE, Texas, May 18, 2018 - A 17-year-old student dressed in a trench coat and armed with a shotgun and pistol opened fire at his high school outside Houston, killing nine students and a teacher, before surrendering to officers.- PARKLAND, Feb. 14, 2018 - A former student at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, opened fire with an assault-style rifle, killing 17 students and educators.- SUTHERLAND SPRINGS, Nov. 5, 2017 - A man thrown out of the U.S. Air Force for beating his wife and child shot 26 people fatally at a rural Texas church where his in-laws worshipped before killing himself.- LAS VEGAS, Oct. 1, 2017 - A gunman opened fire on a country music festival from a 32nd-floor hotel suite, killing 58 people and wounding 564 others before taking his own life.- ORLANDO, June 12, 2016 - A gunman fatally shot 49 people at Pulse, a gay nightclub, before he was shot dead by police.- SAN BERNARDINO, Dec. 2, 2015 - A husband and wife killed 14 people at a workplace holiday party in San Bernardino in Southern California before dying in a shootout with police.- ROSEBURG, Oct 1, 2015 - A gunman stalked onto an Oregon college campus and opened fire, killing nine people and wounding seven before police shot him to death.- CHARLESTON, June 17, 2015 - A White supremacist killed nine Black churchgoers at a church in Charleston, South Carolina. He was sentenced to death.- WASHINGTON, D.C., Sept. 16, 2013 - A former Navy reservist working as a government contractor killed 12 people at the Washington Navy Yard. He was shot dead by police.- NEWTOWN, Dec. 14, 2012 - A heavily armed gunman killed 26 people, including 20 children from five- to 10-years old, in a rampage at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut.
- AURORA, July 20, 2012 - A masked gunman killed 12 people and wounded 70 others at a cinema in Aurora, Colorado. He received multiple life sentences.- FORT HOOD, Nov. 5, 2009 - An army major and psychiatrist opened fire at Fort Hood, a U.S. Army base in Texas, killing 13 people.

I would think all responsible adults would prefer accuracy, irrespective of the cost of the inaccuracy. And being accurate here wouldn't have cost your statistics anything....though I will point out that men are responsible for 80% of violent crime, per the latest statistics I could find, not 99%...again, accuracy is important, if for no other reason than to not have your valid arguments invalidated by sloppy accuracy.

I don't think anyone has been "victimized"...we still win in most of the categories, with or without factually accurate representation. What we have goes deeper than that. But exaggeration and sloppy rhetoric doesn't fix things for the marginalized either.

There's no social impact here. White people are not oppressed and they're not gonna become oppressed because of Harris' niece. Whitey needs to step back from the cliff. He'll be okay.

Are you suggesting liberals talk out of their ass because they're too dishonest and stupid to present actual facts?

Shocking.
I would say of leftists...yes...thats true. I think most liberals actually know better and are much more intelligent and reasonable on the subject. I know a lot of liberals. I shoot regularly with several of them. They cant stand the leftists any more than they can stand those on the extreme right.

There's no social impact here. White people are not oppressed and they're not gonna become oppressed because of Harris' niece.

Whitey needs to step back from the cliff. He'll be okay.

Sure there is...just not in the direction you're focusing on. When inaccuracy and being wrong becomes socially acceptable and universal, everyone's a Trumpist.

Sure there is...just not in the direction you're focusing on. When inaccuracy and being wrong becomes socially acceptable and universal, everyone's a Trumpist.

No, there's not. You could complain about a million inaccuracies by random people caused by a random early report. All of those contribute to this great social ill that you so fear.

But racially there's nothing. No social impact. White people are not and will not become oppressed because of Harris' niece. There is zero meaningful racial component to this story.

Now, if you want to argue non-racial crap, I'd suggest choosing another story to avoid being flooded by racist bs.

Shocking.

Since when did lying matter to you?

Trump's false or misleading claims total 30,573 over 4 ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...isleading-claims-total-30573-over-four-years/
Jan 24, 2021The Fact Checker counted a total of 30,573 false or misleading claims made by President Trump during his White House tenure. ... Glenn Kessler, ... He then exceeded the 30,000 mark less than five ...

Sidney Powell: No Reasonable Person Believes Dominion Claims
https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-borough...-reasonable-person--believes-her-fraud-claims
Sidney Powell is claiming that Dominion Voting Systems' $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit against her should be tossed out because "no reasonable person" would believe her statements tying the ...

Four Things Judge Emmet Sullivan Should Do in the Wake of ...
https://www.emptywheel.net/2020/12/01/three-things-judge-sullivan-should-do/
And the news is full of evidence that Sidney Powell may have offered further benefit, in her efforts to challenge Trump's election loss. Sullivan should put both Flynn and Powell under oath and require that they confirm or deny whether they have offered favors to Trump for the pardon. They won't show, of course.

Your source says that the conclusion you draw is incorrect. IMO, the sampling falls apart on the definition of mass shooting. When gang shootings qualify as mass shootings, you most often see black shooters. When you talk about random mass shootings the demographics change. Which of these shooters were not white?-ATLANTA, March 16, 2021 - Eight people, including six women of Asian descent, were shot dead in a string of attacks at day spas in and around Atlanta, and a man suspected of carrying out the shootings was arrested in southern Georgia.- GREENVILLE, July 5, 2020 - Ten people were shot in a Greenville, South Carolina, nightclub in an outburst of suspected gang-related violence that killed two people and critically injured two others, police said.- MILWAUKEE, Feb 26, 2020- A gunman opened fire at the Molson Coors Beverage Co brewing complex in Milwaukee, killing five co-workers before he was found dead from an apparently self-inflicted gunshot wound.- ILLINOIS, Feb. 15, 2019 - Gary Martin, 45, opened fire at an Illinois factory after receiving notice of termination from his job there, killing five workers and wounding five policemen before he was slain by police.- EL PASO, Aug. 3, 2019 - A man fatally shot 22 people at a Walmart store in El Paso, Texas. A statement, believed to have been written by the suspect, called the attack "a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas." Authorities arrested the shooter.- DAYTON, Aug. 4, 2019 - A gunman dressed in body armor opened fire in downtown Dayton, Ohio, killing nine people including his sister and wounding 27 others. Police killed the shooter.- VIRGINIA BEACH, May 31, 2019 - A disgruntled public utility employee opened fire with a handgun on co-workers at a municipal building in Virginia, killing 12 people and wounding at least four before he was fatally shot by police.- THOUSAND OAKS, Nov. 7, 2018 - A former Marine combat veteran killed 12 people in a bar in Thousand Oaks, California, a suburb of Los Angeles. He then killed himself.- TREE OF LIFE, Oct. 27, 2018 - A gunman burst into the Tree of Life synagogue near Pittsburgh with a semi-automatic rifle and three handguns as he fired on congregants gathered for a Sabbath service, killing 11.- SANTA FE, Texas, May 18, 2018 - A 17-year-old student dressed in a trench coat and armed with a shotgun and pistol opened fire at his high school outside Houston, killing nine students and a teacher, before surrendering to officers.- PARKLAND, Feb. 14, 2018 - A former student at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, opened fire with an assault-style rifle, killing 17 students and educators.- SUTHERLAND SPRINGS, Nov. 5, 2017 - A man thrown out of the U.S. Air Force for beating his wife and child shot 26 people fatally at a rural Texas church where his in-laws worshipped before killing himself.- LAS VEGAS, Oct. 1, 2017 - A gunman opened fire on a country music festival from a 32nd-floor hotel suite, killing 58 people and wounding 564 others before taking his own life.- ORLANDO, June 12, 2016 - A gunman fatally shot 49 people at Pulse, a gay nightclub, before he was shot dead by police.- SAN BERNARDINO, Dec. 2, 2015 - A husband and wife killed 14 people at a workplace holiday party in San Bernardino in Southern California before dying in a shootout with police.- ROSEBURG, Oct 1, 2015 - A gunman stalked onto an Oregon college campus and opened fire, killing nine people and wounding seven before police shot him to death.- CHARLESTON, June 17, 2015 - A White supremacist killed nine Black churchgoers at a church in Charleston, South Carolina. He was sentenced to death.- WASHINGTON, D.C., Sept. 16, 2013 - A former Navy reservist working as a government contractor killed 12 people at the Washington Navy Yard. He was shot dead by police.- NEWTOWN, Dec. 14, 2012 - A heavily armed gunman killed 26 people, including 20 children from five- to 10-years old, in a rampage at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut.
- AURORA, July 20, 2012 - A masked gunman killed 12 people and wounded 70 others at a cinema in Aurora, Colorado. He received multiple life sentences.- FORT HOOD, Nov. 5, 2009 - An army major and psychiatrist opened fire at Fort Hood, a U.S. Army base in Texas, killing 13 people.
Let me help you with that...

The last 10 mass killings have been perpetrated by 4 white males, 2 black men and 1 black woman, 2 Muslims, and 2 Latinos.
11-20 were perpetrated by 4 white men, 3 black men, and 3 latino men.

In total, there have been 9 Asian shooters, 23 black shooters, 13 Latinos, 8 Muslims, 3 Native Americans, and 55 white shooters. Again...pretty representative of American society by race.

NOW...go ahead and add in the 250-400 usually gang related 'mass shootings'...by race.

No, there's not. You could complain about a million inaccuracies caused by an early report. All of those contribute to this great social ill that you so fear.

But racially there's nothing. No social impact. White people are not and will not become oppressed because of Harris' niece. There is zero meaningful racial component to this story.

Now, if you want to argue non-racial crap, I'd suggest choosing another story to avoid being flooded by racist bs.

Being accurate is crap now? lol...

And I give both of us enough credit to be able to have a discussion around the merits of accuracy, irrespective of what thread we find ourselves in.

And the racial component is the subject of the inaccuracy, so I think we're still good here, man... unless you're just here to crack heads, in which case I'll leave ya to it... ;) lol

Meena Harris, the niece of Vice President Kamala Harris, received more than 6,000 retweets and 35,000 likes on a since-deleted tweet, blaming white men for the violent shooting in Boulder, Colorado, on Monday.
According to screenshots of the deleted tweet, as of 6:59 p.m. ET on Monday, Harris received 6,564 retweets, 35,700 likes and over 300 quote tweets.
"The Atlanta shooting was not even a week ago. Violent white men are the greatest terrorist threat to our country," Harris wrote in the tweet that has since been deleted.

Meena Harris' Tweet Blaming White Men for Boulder Shooting Got 6,500 Retweets, 35K Likes Before Deletion (msn.com)

Clearly, we as a Nation still have a long way to go with regards to assumptions about race and painting with a broad brush....it cuts in every direction.
Ilhan Omar decries any mention of race and religion when the shooter is Muslim in CO, yet indicts whites immediately after a white man commits a mass shooting in GA.

Let me help you with that...

The last 10 mass killings have been perpetrated by 4 white males, 2 black men and 1 black woman, 2 Muslims, and 2 Latinos.
11-20 were perpetrated by 4 white men, 3 black men, and 3 latino men.

In total, there have been 9 Asian shooters, 23 black shooters, 13 Latinos, 8 Muslims, 3 Native Americans, and 55 white shooters. Again...pretty representative of American society by race.

NOW...go ahead and add in the 250-400 usually gang related 'mass shootings'...by race.
Muslim is not a race. Where did you get those stats, I've been challenged finding much on some of the shooters?

That's debating like a 5 year old.

Well, one must write for one's audience. I know because 11/10 purple ostriches told me so. :) They also told me accuracy isn't important, so I guess you win this one, bud...hehe... Good debate!

Have none of you learned by now that the truth is irrelevant as long as the narrative gets a little traction?
Biden made sure the "white terrorist male" narrative was set in stone after the mass shooting in GA, as he and his President dropped everything to fly down to GA and make sure everyone knew it was a racist, hate crime.
Before an investigation even got a good head start.
We will get nowhere with the Divider in Chief redux in office.

Ilhan Omar decries any mention of race and religion when the shooter is Muslim in CO, yet indicts whites immediately after a white man commits a mass shooting in GA.
Leftists idea of what 'Equal before the law' and 'equitable treatment' looks like.
The same sure to be enshrined in the legislation being passed, even now already.

Back
Top Bottom