• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Larry Elder prepares for California recall loss with lawyers, voter fraud website

Well, there is this recent news story:

That may be an example of what Mr. Elder is concerned about. How many other such ballots may have been lost, stolen, or otherwise mishandled?

Then there was the story about the hole that could show a "Yes" for recall vote.

The following "Fact Check" pretends to debunk this but reading further into the actual response:

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/...holes-but-voter-information-is-protected.html

The Fact Check provides an image which proves the issue is true, while trying to debunk it.

So it is possible to see a "YES" for recall vote." The Fact Check just cautions people to put the ballot in the opposite side.

But if that is not done, then there is a possibility that the YES vote is visible, and could be "lost."
In that example, a man who was committing mail-theft, in his attempt to acquire mail with checks, also got blank ballots along with the other mail. It's not an example of voter fraud or election fraud.

Regarding, Elder, he lost by such a huge margin that these minor instances are just that, minor and don't tilt the scale.

In that example, a man who was committing mail-theft, in his attempt to acquire mail with checks, also got blank ballots along with the other mail. It's not an example of voter fraud or election fraud.

Regarding, Elder, he lost by such a huge margin that these minor instances are just that, minor and don't tilt the scale.
You're probably going to have to tell him this again.

I don't think you understand the definition of "evidence".

Moving on...
And you must not understand the the phrase "let's see it!"

People discussing unsubstantiated claims of voter fraud IS NOT EVIDENCE of voter fraud. Producing sworn testimony in open court, backed up by corroboration is evidence. No one has done that. We're approaching 11 months since the 2020 election and no one has produced evidence in any court anywhere of voter fraud that had any bearing on the outcome whatsoever. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it. Nevertheless, you keep spouting your nonsense ad nauseum.

Yeah, place as many stumbling blocks in front of Democratic voters and if they don't vote it's not the fault of those placing the stumbling blocks, it's the voters' fault. Go run with that one.

Well, thus far, no one has demonstrated how these are road blocks in front of democratic voters.

It's as if the left believes certain segments of our society should be catered to and coddled...

Well, thus far, no one has demonstrated how these are road blocks in front of democratic voters.
'kay

North Carolina case; judge determined that voter ID laws targeted African Americans with "almost surgical precision"

Another judge shot down a strict Texas voter ID law, saying it was "enacted with discriminatory intent — knowingly placing additional burdens on a disproportionate number of hispanic and African-American voters."

The Brennan Center points out how hard it is for many people to get a valid ID for voting. This includes a lack of vehicles, long distances to agencies, extremely limited hours at the agencies, and how fees for ID act like a poll tax.

From the article:
With less than a week to go until the California recall election, some Republicans are falsely claiming that votes are rigged in favor of Democrats and suggesting, without evidence, that Gov. Gavin Newsom can only win with fraudulent votes.

And then you have instances like this that shot up red flags for people.
Man found passed out with over 300 recall ballots.

Whatever happened to the days when journalist would actually do their research?

The guy stole mail. It was not voter fraud. Jeeezus H Kerisht.

It's as if the left believes certain segments of our society should be catered to and coddled...
No. We want everyone to be able to vote easier, not have to wait hours in lines to vote simply because some want to "solve" a problem that isn't even really there and doesn't need to be "solved" at all.

There are places that make it hard to vote for no good reason. It should be easy to vote, as long as you can show you are who you say you are. Even with mail in voting that isn't that hard. If people can do their taxes online, they certainly should be able to prove who they are in a mail in vote.

Yeah, Republicans are just enacting these laws because they have nothing better to do. They claim that it's all about "voter integrity" but haven't shown how giving someone water waiting on a voting line for hours compromises the vote -- or how cutting down voting hours, that brought record number of voters to the polls, hurts election security.

Anyone not blinded with partisan blinders can see what they're going as plain as day. You're attempting to defend the indefensible.

The same violent rhetoric is not uncommon on the right. Remember this?
Your using a woman who last held office in Nevada in 2007 as an example of violent rhetoric on the right?

You'd have to ignore the violent protests from the leftists which have been going on for the last several years in which people have actually been deliberately killed. You're also ignoring the violent deaths which are occurring daily in Democratic run cities throughout the country.

Sharron Angle made this remark about the Second Amendment four years ago but was also not elected. There is also a place for perspective in politics, something which appears to be missing in recent years.

Your using a woman who last held office in Nevada in 2007 as an example of violent rhetoric on the right?

You'd have to ignore the violent protests from the leftists which have been going on for the last several years in which people have actually been deliberately killed. You're also ignoring the violent deaths which are occurring daily in Democratic run cities throughout the country.

Sharron Angle made this remark about the Second Amendment four years ago but was also not elected. There is also a place for perspective in politics, something which appears to be missing in recent years.
I could have used January 6th as an example but that would have been too easy.

I could have used January 6th as an example but that would have been too easy.
If there is any connection at all you should use it.

Well, what you've just described there is a whole bunch of government FORCE.

Throw on top of that your bigotry, intolerance, hypocrisy, censorship, advocacy for unlimited government, the mindless following of propaganda, advocacy for abortion and experimentation on fetuses, fascistic and incestuous government/big business relationships, on an on...

Yeah, you are in fact a mirror image of the Nazis.

The German people followed Hitler for the exact reasons you cling to the demagoguery of the left.
Your post reads like a piece in The Onion - SATIRE because surely no one could possibly believe what you wrote as fact, at least not on Earth 1. I must say it's frightening to think that you actually believe the bullshit you wrote. It would be a miserable existence if I believed that and I feel sorry for anyone so removed from reality to post such insanity.

And more company moves to Texas are imminent.
LOL! Texas is catching up to California in one really important stat...Covid deaths. Texas had 420 deaths yesterday and at that pace in a bout a month Texas will be #1 in Covid deaths despite having 10M less inhabitants - all due, no doubt to the great leadership of Gov. Abbott and his cronies...A month ago Texas had less deaths than NY but now has 6,000 more...Texas yesterday 420 deaths, NY 41. How about some other Southern states?

Georgia yesterday = 235
South Carolina = 134

As an example, in Texas' Harris County, that is mostly minorities that vote Democratic, Republican pull back on such things as drive-through voting. Nobody can argue that it's less secure to drive and vote then to get out of the car and vote.

Other states are making it harder to register voters. That harms those that have traditionally had low registration.

I also can point out that Jim Crow laws never mentioned race. One of those required that anyone registering to vote had to get an existing voter to sign the form. Innocuous right? Well, except when there isn't another black voter within 100 miles.
Not to mention under Texas' new voting rules Harris County with 5M+ residents has ONE DROP BOX for voter ballots...

Yeah, why are you sharing a link to a site that reports like a 4th grader? Gruesome Newsom? Really?
???

Rumble isn't a site that reports anything.

???

Rumble isn't a site that reports anything.
From your link---

Rumble💥NOW WE HAVE EVIDENCE THAT CALIFORNIA USED THE MACHINES AGAIN IN THEIR CHEATING!💥

Watch over 350,000 "YES" votes on "should Gruesome Newsom be recalled" vanish in real time on CNN.

Does this look familiar to anyone? The Exact same thing happened in 2020 with the Presidential election and can only be done by having control of the election management server, either physically or remotely.

Well you refuse to acknowledge the evidence presented at least.

Well, what you've just described there is a whole bunch of government FORCE.

Throw on top of that your bigotry, intolerance, hypocrisy, censorship, advocacy for unlimited government, the mindless following of propaganda, advocacy for abortion and experimentation on fetuses, fascistic and incestuous government/big business relationships, on an on...

Yeah, you are in fact a mirror image of the Nazis.

The German people followed Hitler for the exact reasons you cling to the demagoguery of the left.

Your post reads like a piece in The Onion - SATIRE because surely no one could possibly believe what you wrote as fact, at least not on Earth 1. I must say it's frightening to think that you actually believe the bullshit you wrote. It would be a miserable existence if I believed that and I feel sorry for anyone so removed from reality to post such insanity.
I understand ignorance is bliss, but I couldn't sit idly by and accept the lies our government and media were attacking our country with back in the 70's - which is when I first began to see through the fog.

For me, it started with Viet Nam; but, what really gets you to the truth - as always - is money. Follow the money.

I'm sure you're happy and secure in a pollyanna world of black and white. CNN tells the truth, FoxNews lies - or vice versa. Democrats are good and work for the working man and underprivileged, while Republicans are for the rich - or vice versa.

I can assure you - that pollyanna worldview, while comforting, is in no way reality.

Our political and corporate leaders are deliberately chopping America down to nothing. Our $29 trillion debt is deliberate, and they are setting us up for collapse - crisis.

Crisis is the mechanism by which they are herding us into subjugation. Covid certainly fits the bill. Read Machiavelli.

I've known we would eventually arrive at this point for about 40 years now. Was hoping to outlive it, but it looks like I will, unfortunately, be around to see the collapse.

Bill Clinton's mentor at Georgetown wrote extensively about these things. His intended audience was his fellow elites, but word got out, and patriotic commoners used the information to expose what they are actually doing and why.

The information is out there, you just have to look and read. I will concede, however, that ignorance is bliss for many people; so, for most it's just easier to believe the lies of charlatans than to actually research the facts yourself.

I wish you luck in the future... the coming years are going to be very tough. Our Constitution will be gone within 10 years, and with that your rights will officially be gone.

Yeah, place as many stumbling blocks in front of Democratic voters and if they don't vote it's not the fault of those placing the stumbling blocks, it's the voters' fault. Go run with that one.
What obstacles??

Go to the polling places and vote. Americans have been managing to do it for some 230 years.

It's amazing that you think Democrats are so stupid they can't find a polling place and get to it.

By inference, are you saying Republicans are more intelligent and capable b/c they can manage these nearly insurmountable obstacles??

I understand ignorance is bliss, but I couldn't sit idly by and accept the lies our government and media were attacking our country with back in the 70's - which is when I first began to see through the fog.

For me, it started with Viet Nam; but, what really gets you to the truth - as always - is money. Follow the money.

I'm sure you're happy and secure in a pollyanna world of black and white. CNN tells the truth, FoxNews lies - or vice versa. Democrats are good and work for the working man and underprivileged, while Republicans are for the rich - or vice versa.

I can assure you - that pollyanna worldview, while comforting, is in no way reality.

Our political and corporate leaders are deliberately chopping America down to nothing. Our $29 trillion debt is deliberate, and they are setting us up for collapse - crisis.

Crisis is the mechanism by which they are herding us into subjugation. Covid certainly fits the bill. Read Machiavelli.

I've known we would eventually arrive at this point for about 40 years now. Was hoping to outlive it, but it looks like I will, unfortunately, be around to see the collapse.

Bill Clinton's mentor at Georgetown wrote extensively about these things. His intended audience was his fellow elites, but word got out, and patriotic commoners used the information to expose what they are actually doing and why.

The information is out there, you just have to look and read. I will concede, however, that ignorance is bliss for many people; so, for most it's just easier to believe the lies of charlatans than to actually research the facts yourself.

I wish you luck in the future... the coming years are going to be very tough. Our Constitution will be gone within 10 years, and with that your rights will officially be gone.
First... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Second...Who are THEY? Who's the mastermind that you've been watching for the past 40 years?
Third...As I wrote in my previous post I'm sorry that you've had such a miserable life that is consumed by conspiracy theories that THEY are NAZIs who are plotting...4th Reich?
Fourth...Where is the Constitution going and how will it "be gone in 10 years"?
Fifth...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

First... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Second...Who are THEY? Who's the mastermind that you've been watching for the past 40 years?
Third...As I wrote in my previous post I'm sorry that you've had such a miserable life that is consumed by conspiracy theories that THEY are NAZIs who are plotting...4th Reich?
Fourth...Where is the Constitution going and how will it "be gone in 10 years"?
Fifth...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Stop acting like a kid troll.

"They" is the Establishment. 100 years ago the were called the Money Trust. It was their monopolistic business practices that led to passage of our nation's antitrust laws. Too bad you were never taught these things in school.

"They" wrote the Federal Reserve Act and set themselves up as unaccountable overlords of our economy and money supply. They artificially created the "roaring 20's" (period of inflation), and then crashed the stock market in 1929 and artificially created the "crisis" of a depression that they prolonged and used to enrich and empower themselves.

In the passage of over 100 years, "they" have been working to undermine our society, rule of law, and Constitution to ultimately replace it with an unchallengable top-down control system - what despot wouldn't want that??

As for me, I'm perfectly fine and have a good life. I'm a small business owner, and have a very happy and well adjusted family. I'm getting older now, but have travelled the world, served in the military, and done my best to serve my country.

In short, I'm happy and have few regrets. Most people should be so lucky.

That said, I'm not fool enough to not read the writing on the wall. All good things must end - America is at the end. It is what it is.

Should I live beyond another 10 years, I'm sure the government will label me a dessenter, seize my assets, and I'll be arrested. It's how authoritarianism works.

History 101 there jakie.

Back
Top Bottom