• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DOW = 33,430

We're all gonna die!

We Americans are blessed.

Wow! The market is way up. Vaccines are rolling out.

Biden has made America great again!

How about a chart from, oh say last March. Show that kind of market trend Biden inherited.
you mean like unemployment?...

A look at Trump's economic legacy - ABC News

This is the dems killing the economy according to the R's on here.

A look at Trump's economic legacy - ABC News's economic legacy - ABC News
It actually hit 6.0% month; which means Trump’s pandemic unemployment was better than over 2/3s of Obama’s term. I also added a one year DJIA to demonstrate the market Trump turned over to Biden.

How about a chart from, oh say last March. Show that kind of market trend Biden inherited.

like this:View attachment 67327087

You mean like the trend the one term mistake inherited? This latest boom started under Obama and is mainly driven by historically low interest rates and other help from the Fed. The wealthy have nowhere else to put their money and even keep pace with inflation.

It's going to correct at 36,000 by thousands. It's a bubble market and an unstable economy.

A look at Trump's economic legacy - ABC News's economic legacy - ABC News
You just agreed with him and destroyed your own point. I suspect that in a couple of days you will figure that out on your own.

It actually hit 6.0% month; which means Trump’s pandemic unemployment was better than over 2/3s of Obama’s term. I also added a one year DJIA to demonstrate the market Trump turned over to Biden.
You forgot GW Bush's great recession as usual. Obama's recovery was the fastest in the western world too. It would have been faster but Obama tried too hard to be bipartisan. Biden will not be making that same mistake.

The biggest fiction that conservatives perpetrate is that the Republican party can handle the economy better than Democratic party.

No amount of proof will ever change their minds.

The truth of it is too hurtful to them.

It's going to correct at 36,000 by thousands. It's a bubble market and an unstable economy.
i'm not sure because we've been in a pandemic and are ever so slowly coming out of it. there is a chance that the economy explodes for awhile (thus making investors very confident).

You just agreed with him and destroyed your own point. I suspect that in a couple of days you will figure that out on your own.

Everyone understands that you believe that.

You forgot GW Bush's great recession as usual. Obama's recovery was the fastest in the western world too. It would have been faster but Obama tried too hard to be bipartisan. Biden will not be making that same mistake.

Whoa, let's not go overboard. If you had invested a million dollars in a Dow index fund at the start of Bush's presidency, you would have ended up with $600,000 at the end of it which, while not quite a million dollars, is still a lot of money.

401(k) is very happy. I just made my Roth contribution for 2020 today.

As long as my investments keep growing with double digit returns, I'll survive.

All due to Trump’s plans and programs - Biden inherited it all.

Not to worry... Biden's already trying to spend it all. :love:

LOL, and it WAS the slowest, weakest US recovery since WW II. Obama “tried to be bipartisan” Bullshit - he was famous for saying “elections have conseequences and I WON”.
As long as my investments keep growing with double digit returns, I'll survive.

Trump said the economy would be a disaster when Biden was president.

Apparently this what he meant.

Back
Top Bottom