• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

New Documents - Saddam hid WMD

Stinger said:
And you have evidence that the Bush Administration tells them what to say? Or is it that your position is so weak all you have are these little hyperboles?

Do I really need evidence? Just cause you pro-war neocons' minds' are so deluded, you're blinded to Bush's faults. And they're are plenty.:lol:

Quite frankly you would do yourself some good to get informed and FOX is a good place to start. They give BOTH sides of the issue, yes the anti-war anti-Bush sides gets full vetting on FOX, unlike the other networks which just feed the leftist propaganda.

Both sides? Are you kidding me? They are so far on the right, that they make Joe Scarborough seem like a damn Liberal.:2razz: FOX news is the equivelant to the Daily show on FX. If you want news, and you tune into FOX, IMO you'd be better off reading MAD magazine!:lol:

kal-el said:
Do I really need evidence? Just cause you pro-war neocons' minds' are so deluded, you're blinded to Bush's faults. And they're are plenty.:lol:

Translated:

Evidence? We don't need no evidence. We don't need no stinking evidence.

:roll:

KCConservative said:
Translated:

Evidence? We don't need no evidence. We don't need no stinking evidence.

:roll:

What is that the Bush Administration's motto? O, nope, here it is:

Evidence? We have plenty of hyped-up evidence.

:rofl

KCConservative said:
Do you have a link supporting your claim that these documents were not authentic?

No I don't. Do you have evidence that they are authentic? KC, there is a reason that when you're in a court room, you have to authenticate documents.

Or is this just an attempt to slide out of this debate gracefully? Maybe we should ask Dan Rather if he knows anything about the documents being forged. :cool:

Ahhh, a perfect example of someone who failed to determine whether the documents were authentic, which has tainted his reputation. So you should then understand why I am not willing to accept documents when I haven't seen any evidence that they are authentic.

Thank you for proving my point, KC. I really appreciate it.

KCConservative said:
Again with the "I'd prove it, but it wouldn't make a difference" reply.

In my short time on this forum, you have used this excuse quite a few times. I am beginning to think this is your way of conceding a debate. Yuo'd support your claim, if you could.

KC, well, I work about 60 hours a week. When I get home form work, I want to hang out with my husband. Most of the time, I am too tired to get into a political debate (and I am watching Chris Matthews and Keith Olbermann). I try to get into bed by 9:30pm. I get up at 3:46am on the weekdays, and I am at work by 6am. I am also trying to get pregnant, and I am having some fertility problems.

So I have a lot more important things going on in my life than taking the time to do research for this message board. While I appreciate that you challenge me, you're normally an a$$ when you do it. You take every opportunity to belittle me, which makes me feel sorry for you, as you must be terribly insecure.

aps said:
KC, well, I work about 60 hours a week. When I get home form work, I want to hang out with my husband. Most of the time, I am too tired to get into a political debate (and I am watching Chris Matthews and Keith Olbermann). I try to get into bed by 9:30pm. I get up at 3:46am on the weekdays, and I am at work by 6am. I am also trying to get pregnant, and I am having some fertility problems.

So I have a lot more important things going on in my life than taking the time to do research for this message board. While I appreciate that you challenge me, you're normally an a$$ when you do it. You take every opportunity to belittle me, which makes me feel sorry for you, as you must be terribly insecure.

Right, I got it. You'd provide evidence to support your claim....if you wanted to. :2rofll:

aps said:
No I don't. Do you have evidence that they are authentic? KC, there is a reason that when you're in a court room, you have to authenticate documents.

This is your claim, aps. You are asserting that the Intel Committee has put forward inaccurate documents. Junior HIgh Debate 101 says that you have the burden.

KCConservative said:
Right, I got it. You'd provide evidence to support your claim....if you wanted to. :2rofll:

Hmmm, I am wondering why it is so important to you that I provide support for my claim. If my claim is so ridiculous, you wouldn't be giving it this much importance.

Ta ta, young man. :2wave:

aps said:
Hmmm, I am wondering why it is so important to you that I provide support for my claim.
Because until you do, your claims are unsubstantiated. In the amount of time it has taken you to protest my request, you could have proven your point with a link. But I understand, you're too busy to bother with evidence. Your claims alone should be enough, right? Don't look now, but your credibility is showing.

KCConservative said:
Because until you do, your claims are unsubstantiated. In the amount of time it has taken you to protest my request, you could have proven your point with a link. But I understand, you're too busy to bother with evidence. Your claims alone should be enough, right? Don't look now, but your credibility is showing.

I honestly do not care what you think of my opinion or my credibility.

aps said:
I honestly do not care what you think of my opinion or my credibility.

Does this mean you won't be supplying any evidence to support your claim that the Intel Committee's report is inaccurate?

KCConservative said:
Does this mean you won't be supplying any evidence to support your claim that the Intel Committee's report is inaccurate?

Honestly, if it means that much to you, I will take the time to do the research. Friday is my day off, so if I don't do it before then, I will post it on Friday. And if I am unable to prove my point, I will freely admit it.

aps said:
Honestly, if it means that much to you, I will take the time to do the research. Friday is my day off, so if I don't do it before then, I will post it on Friday. And if I am unable to prove my point, I will freely admit it.
See you then. ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger
And what specific statement by "Team Bush" asserted an operational relationship.

Simon W. Moon said:
There were multiple instances of claims of training etc.

I have asked twice now for the SPECIFIC statement "Team Bush" asserted of an operational relationship. Operational being an OPERATION, not provide support. I'm still waiting.

AFAICT, as used, the word means sharing resources toward a common goal.

Ok here, this from a letter sent on Oct. 7, 2002, by the CIA's director to the then-chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Sen. Bob Graham, George Tenet and part of their report:

"We have solid reporting of senior level contacts between Iraq and al Qaeda going back a decade. Credible information indicates that Iraq and al Qaeda have discussed safe haven and reciprocal nonaggression. We have credible reporting that al Qaeda leaders sought contacts in Iraq who could help them acquire weapons of mass destruction capabilities. The reporting also stated that Iraq has provided training to al Qaeda members in the areas of poisons and gases and making conventional bombs."

That's what the CIA was telling the adminsitration and the congress. That's exactly what the adminsitration was saying in their statements. So much for you claim that there was a consenus in the intelligence community that there was no relationship or collaboration between Saddam and terrorist groups including Al qaeda.

Here is from Tenet's testimony

There is evidence that Iraq provided al Qaeda with various kinds of training--combat, bomb-making and [chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear] CBRN. Although Saddam did not endorse al Qaeda's overall agenda and was suspicious of Islamist movements in general, he was apparently not averse, under certain circumstances, to enhancing bin Laden's operational capabilities. As with much of the information on the overall relationship, details on training are [redacted] from sources of varying reliability.

Or as Laurie Mylroie in the Oct. 19 edition of the New York Sun, "an 11-page document [found in Iraq and] dated Jan. 25, 1993, lists various organizations with which Iraqi intelligence maintained contacts. It recommends 'the use of Arab Islamic elements which were fighting in Afghanistan and now have no place to go and who are currently in Somalia, Sudan and Egypt.' Saddam approved the suggestion, with the order to 'concentrate on Somalia.' " At the time, the network that would become known as al Qaeda was among the "Arab Islamic elements" operating in these countries.

Of as Stephen Hayes in the Weekly Standard writes

"The Senate report summarized the findings on Iraqi Intelligence support for terrorism this way: "The CIA provided 78 reports, from multiple sources, [redacted] documenting instances in which the Iraqi regime either trained operatives for attacks or dispatched them to carry out attacks....Iraq continued to participate in terrorist attacks throughout the 1990s." No wonder the Clinton administration cited Iraqi support for terrorism as one of the main reasons that Saddam Hussein's regime posed a threat to the United States."
http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/004/339finwc.asp

Quote:
... and did not answer my question as to whether you are asserting there was NO relationship, NO contact, NO discussion, NO wanting to futher a relationship between Saddam and Al Qaeda.
It's very peculiar you have noted this. I previously provided a plain, clear one word answer of "no" in post #81. Here's a link to help you find it. Good luck.

Then why do you argue otherwise here?

Quote:
Define "hyped" and give me anything, any reason, any sliver of evidence that any intelligence report that the CIA, DIA, NSC, FBI et al gave to them that was later "hyped". Or is this just a fishing expedition, which if it is is a total waste of time. Each one of those agencies was free to declare their reports were hyped at the time the adminsitration made any statements and certainly had the forum to do so in front of the 911 commission and the SSCI. None did.

Deja vu of a deja vu. Didn't we just do this a moment ago?

The US Intelligence Community has said that in the case of al-Qa'ida, the constant stream of questions aimed at finding links between Saddam and the terrorist network caused analysts take what they termed a “purposely aggressive approach” in conducting exhaustive and repetitive searches for such links. Despite the pressure, however, the Intelligence Community remained firm in its assessment that no operational or collaborative relationship existed. Yet, despite

"Yet in its report of 2004, the bipartisan Senate Intelligence Committee, while criticizing the CIA for relying on what in hindsight looked like weak or faulty intelligence, stated that it did not find any evidence that administration officials attempted to coerce, influence, or pressure analysts to change their judgments related to Iraq?s weapons-of-mass-destruction capabilities. The March 2005 report of the equally bipartisan Robb-Silberman commission, which investigated intelligence failures on Iraq, reached the same conclusion, finding no evidence of political pressure to influence the intelligence community?s pre-war assessments of Iraq?s weapons programs. . . . [A]nalysts universally asserted that in no instance did political pressure cause them to skew or alter any of their analytical judgments."
COMMENTARY December 2005* *Who Is Lying About Iraq?* /Norman Podhoretz

this Team Bush made assertions that an operational or collaborative relationship existed between Hussein and al-Qa'ida.

The first you have yet to show an example the second see above.

There's no "new commission." Please make an effort to keep up. The SSCI is a standing body w in the US Senate.

Oh then please excuse me, then why do we need "new" hearings. Try not to dodge this time.

Since when did the "US Intelligence Community" speak as one voice? And getting agreesive in finding a link is a far cry from "hyping" or lying isn't it. And can you site an instance where a direct order from the White House influenced the conclusion of any agency?

I don't know thet exact date. I'm unsure of how exactly to search for it. What does it matter when they began making consensus assessments like they do w/ NIEs?

Since the consensus was that Saddam and Al qaeda were working to further thier relationship, Again I note the dodge on your part and your inablilty to cite a spcific instance.

Or should we go about saying that there is such a relationship when there's not reliable evidence to support the assertion?

Ok here, this from a letter sent on Oct. 7, 2002, by the CIA's director to the then-chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Sen. Bob Graham, George Tenet:

"We have solid reporting of senior level contacts between Iraq and al Qaeda going back a decade. Credible information indicates that Iraq and al Qaeda have discussed safe haven and reciprocal nonaggression. We have credible reporting that al Qaeda leaders sought contacts in Iraq who could help them acquire weapons of mass destruction capabilities. The reporting also stated that Iraq has provided training to al Qaeda members in the areas of poisons and gases and making conventional bombs."

Why do you ask? I've addressed this very question from you on multiple occcasions. Most recently in this very thread. I"m all for providing sources and upholding my end of the debate, but if you refuse to read and/or remember I'm not willing to spon feed you over and over again. The first few times are my limit.

So I ask again if you agree there was then why do you argue otherwise?

Quote:
Seems to me there was an outcry for someone to oversee all the intelligence agencies and we got the national director of intelligence out it.
Check you dates and then get back to re the relevance of this.
Second, the groups set up did not report to the USIC. They reported to the WH.

So what about the dates, you complain that the WH estabished a group to oversee the intelligence coming into them but that is exactly what was clamored for afterwards but both sides of the isle. And yes they report to the WH and are constantly called before the congress to report and testify, in the end they report to the congress too.

Like I said before [all over again] in post #79 they used reports and intel that the USIC had determined were unreliable and/or deliberately misleading. No changing necessary.
Consider this DIA report re al-Libi, the source for statements re Iraq and al-Qa'ida traing together on "bomb-making and poisons and deadly gases":

However, he lacks specific details on the Iraqi's [sic] involved, the CBRN materials associated with the assistance, and the location where the training occurred. It is possible he does not know any further details; it is more ikely this individual is intentionally misleading the debriefers.

Are you making the factual claim that he was the ONLY source for this information? And let's just say for the purpose of discussion he was, well that's fine in hindsite, but as I have proven above that is NOT what the adminsitration was being told, it is NOT what the congress was being told at the time the decissions were made.

Perhaps the climate had an impact? Perhaps that's just too outlandish to consider.
In any case, I just noted that the report called it an open question.

Well climates are fine for weathermen and impacts for NASCAR, let's stick with specifics instead of semantics.

And you have evidence that the Bush Administration tells them what to say? Or is it that your position is so weak all you have are these little hyperboles?

kal-el said:
Do I really need evidence?

If you are going to post such statements as fact yes you do. And I note you could not post any evidence to support your claim. But tell me if they are in fact told by the Bush adminsitration what to say why is it that they are critical of Bush?

Both sides? Are you kidding me? They are so far on the right, that they make Joe Scarborough seem like a damn Liberal.:2razz: FOX news is the equivelant to the Daily show on FX. If you want news, and you tune into FOX, IMO you'd be better off reading MAD magazine!

Yep hyperbole is all you have. Maybe you should try listening to them so you know what they say instead of posting what you fantisize they say.

Stinger said:
If you are going to post such statements as fact yes you do. And I note you could not post any evidence to support your claim.
Hey Stinger, why do I feel as if debating with kal-el is like taking candy from a baby?

Stinger said:

Maybe I shouldn't so eliquently put it that way, but basically:
http://mediamatters.org/items/200509100003
http://www.topplebush.com/foxslogans.shtml

It seems Bush was told what to say during the Presidential debates with Kerry:
http://www.motherjones.com/news/update/2004/11/10_407.html

If you are going to post such statements as fact yes you do. And I note you could not post any evidence to support your claim. But tell me if they are in fact told by the Bush adminsitration what to say why is it that they are critical of Bush?

They are critical of Bush? Yea, right, I don't buy it. Provide evidence. O man, why our home heating, and gas prices are finally letting up some, some people are getting richer:
profiteercheck_prima1.jpg

Yep hyperbole is all you have. Maybe you should try listening to them so you know what they say instead of posting what you fantisize they say.

Uhh, I already have. That's how I came to that conclusion. I got more news from reading MAD magazine.

KCConservative said:
Hey Stinger, why do I feel as if debating with kal-el is like taking candy from a baby?

Because you're a bully and you need to feel like you're more powerful than the person with whom you disagree.

Diagnosis: Narcissistic personality disorder ;)

Stinger said:
Quote:
And what specific statement by "Team Bush" asserted an operational relationship.
I have asked twice now for the SPECIFIC statement "Team Bush" asserted of an operational relationship. Operational being an OPERATION, not provide support. I'm still waiting.
Are you reading the same thread as me? 'cause, you sure do ask me to repeat myself a lot. More deja vu ahead.
Please re-examine post #99

Stinger said:
Ok here, this from a letter sent on Oct. 7, 2002, by the CIA's director to the then-chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Sen. Bob Graham, George Tenet and part of their report:
Please note that the reporting of "senior level contacts" is characterized as "solid."
The reporting re "safe haven and reciprocal nonaggression" is described as "credible."
Of course neither one of these are "operational" nor "collaborative"
The reporting "that al Qaeda leaders sought contacts in Iraq who could help them acquire weapons of mass destruction capabilities," while it does not distinguish if the Iraqi government or private individuals were the source who was being sought, is described as "credible reporting."
Yet, yet, somehow, Mr. Tenet fails to attach a descriptor to the reporting "that Iraq has provided training to al Qaeda members in the areas of poisons and gases and making conventional bombs."
Do you happen to have link to the entire testimony including the question that prompted these responses?

Stinger said:
So much for you claim that there was a consenus in the intelligence community that there was no relationship or collaboration between Saddam and terrorist groups including Al qaeda.
It's not my statement. It's direct quote from the Kerr Report. Take it as you like. Your business.

Stinger said:
There is evidence that Iraq provided al Qaeda with various kinds of training--combat, bomb-making and [chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear] CBRN. Although Saddam did not endorse al Qaeda's overall agenda and was suspicious of Islamist movements in general, he was apparently not averse, under certain circumstances, to enhancing bin Laden's operational capabilities. As with much of the information on the overall relationship, details on training are [redacted] from sources of varying reliability.
Do you happen to have link to the entire testimony including the question that prompted these responses?

Stinger said:
Or as Laurie Mylroie ...
She pimped the idea thet Iraq was behind 9-11. I'm not sure what relevance her opinions have.

Stinger said:
Of as Stephen Hayes in the Weekly Standard writes
"The Senate report summarized the findings on Iraqi Intelligence support for terrorism this way: "The CIA provided 78 reports, from multiple sources, [redacted] documenting instances in which the Iraqi regime either trained operatives for attacks or dispatched them to carry out attacks....Iraq continued to participate in terrorist attacks throughout the 1990s." No wonder the Clinton administration cited Iraqi support for terrorism as one of the main reasons that Saddam Hussein's regime posed a threat to the United States."
http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/004/339finwc.asp
Notice that this paragraph is intentionally vague as to who the "operatives" were. It does not say that these were al-Qa'ida "operatives" as is implied by the juxtaposition of the two paragraphs in Mr. Hayes article. A review of the actual Senate Report reveals that these were Iraqi IIS agents.

Notice that the first two sentence of the paragraph in situ were not included (Why would Mr. Hayes leave those out AND put the quote right next to his paragraph about al-Qa'ida? Hmmm?). From the report, the missing sentences:
One of the strongest links identified by the CIA between the Iraqi regime and terrorist activities was the history of IIS involvement in training, planning, and conducting terrorist operations. Beginning before the 1991 Gulf War, intelligence reports and public records documented that Saddam Hussein used IIS operatives to plan and attempt terrorist attacks.
Reasonably, this deliberate attempt at deception might tarnish Mr. Hayes credibility in your eyes. But, it's possible his credibility is protected from oxidation by eyes tight shut.

Stinger said:
Quote:
... and did not answer my question as to whether you are asserting there was NO relationship, NO contact, NO discussion, NO wanting to futher a relationship between Saddam and Al Qaeda.

Then why do you argue otherwise here?
It is my understanding that using qualifiers such as "operational" and "collaborative" preclude the relationship from falling under the category of "NO relationship, NO contact."
Perhaps I'm wrong, but as you phrased it, "NO relationship, NO contact," there doesn't seem to be any qualifier. You just said none.
I did not realize that even though I specified operational and collaborative as qualifiers that to you it would mean the same thing as if I hadn't used the words at all. How was I to know?

Stinger said:
"Yet in its report of 2004, the bipartisan Senate Intelligence Committee, while criticizing the CIA for relying on what in hindsight looked like weak or faulty intelligence, stated that it did not find any evidence that administration officials attempted to coerce, influence, or pressure analysts to change their judgments related to Iraq?s weapons-of-mass-destruction capabilities. The March 2005 report of the equally bipartisan Robb-Silberman commission, which investigated intelligence failures on Iraq, reached the same conclusion, finding no evidence of political pressure to influence the intelligence community?s pre-war assessments of Iraq?s weapons programs. . . . [A]nalysts universally asserted that in no instance did political pressure cause them to skew or alter any of their analytical judgments."
COMMENTARY December 2005* *Who Is Lying About Iraq?* /Norman Podhoretz
Like I said before [all over again] in post #79 they used reports and intel that the USIC had determined were unreliable and/or deliberately misleading. No changing necessary.

from Post #79:
This assertion is essentially a dodge of the actual issues.
The Bush Admin set up their own intel-cherry-picking groups outside of the USIC, namely the Office of Special Plans and the Policy Counter Terrorism Evaluation Group. These groups, along w/ the Office of the Veep received direct reports from the Iraqi National Congress's Information Collection Program. [Yes, the same group that was run by a known Iranian agent, Aras Karim Habib, who later facilitated Chalabi's transmission of classified national security info from the Bush Admin to the Iranians about how we had broken their code. For some reason, the US Intel Community didn't trust the INC or their ICP, but Team Bush decided they were okey-dokey. Of course Powell later characterized the info they provided as incorrect and "deliberately misleading."] Since these groups were outside of the USIC, to explain that there's been no evidence re the influencing of the USIC misses the point.
Btw, the USIC considers the question re Team Bush's impact on the intel reporting from the USIC to still be open.
Stinger said:
The first you have yet to show an example the second see above.
I've already provided an example see above and previous posts referenced above. Also, if you like I can re-re-post Cheney pimping the Atta/Prague connection. I’ve supplied them for your before, but apparently you’ve forgotten again already. Wolfowitz was also a fellow Mylroie conspiracist for a while.

Stinger said:
Oh then please excuse me, then why do we need "new" hearings. Try not to dodge this time.
They’re not new hearings either. They’re pushing two years old at this point. The SSCI UNANIMOUSLY agreed that these hearings needed to be held.
But, please, by all means, allow me to re-post things that I’ve already posted in this thread in response to you already. It never gets old.

No commision has addressed whether public statements and reports and testimony regarding Iraq by U.S. Government officials made between the Gulf War period and the commencement of Operation Iraqi Freedom were substantiated by intelligence information. They are serous charges that many Americans believ could be true - over 150,000,000 Americans last I heard. It deserves some serious investigation.

Stinger said:
Since when did the "US Intelligence Community" speak as one voice?
Why are you so fixated on this date?

Stinger said:
And getting agreesive in finding a link is a far cry from "hyping" or lying isn't it.
Umm If you re-examine what you've ostensibly read, you'll see that the USIC did the aggressive searching and the Bush Admin did the hyping. So, while I agree that hyping is not the same as aggressively searching, I have no idea why you would question whether or not I agree with that unless you think that it was either the Admin that did the searching or the USIC that did th hyping. Yet, as has ben clearly repeated, this is not the case. Bush Admin - hyping. USIC - searching.

Stinger said:
And can you site an instance where a direct order from the White House influenced the conclusion of any agency?
And yet again, I did not make this assertion ever. As I previously repeated:

from Post #79:
This assertion is essentially a dodge of the actual issues.
The Bush Admin set up their own intel-cherry-picking groups outside of the USIC, namely the Office of Special Plans and the Policy Counter Terrorism Evaluation Group. These groups, along w/ the Office of the Veep received direct reports from the Iraqi National Congress's Information Collection Program. [Yes, the same group that was run by a known Iranian agent, Aras Karim Habib, who later facilitated Chalabi's transmission of classified national security info from the Bush Admin to the Iranians about how we had broken their code. For some reason, the US Intel Community didn't trust the INC or their ICP, but Team Bush decided they were okey-dokey. Of course Powell later characterized the info they provided as incorrect and "deliberately misleading."] Since these groups were outside of the USIC, to explain that there's been no evidence re the influencing of the USIC misses the point.
Btw, the USIC considers the question re Team Bush's impact on the intel reporting from the USIC to still be open.
Stinger said:
Since the consensus was that Saddam and Al qaeda were working to further thier relationship ...
Would you please provide the language that led you to believe this? Was it the ten years of failure to work out a safe harbor agreement?

Stinger said:
Again I note the dodge on your part and your inablilty to cite a spcific instance.
A "spcific instance" of what?

Stinger said:
Ok here, this from a letter sent on Oct. 7, 2002, by the CIA's director to the then-chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Sen. Bob Graham, George Tenet:
Treble deja vu.

Please note that the reporting of "senior level contacts" is characterized as "solid."
The reporting re "safe haven and reciprocal nonaggression" is described as "credible."
Of course neither one of these are "operational" nor "collaborative"
The reporting "that al Qaeda leaders sought contacts in Iraq who could help them acquire weapons of mass destruction capabilities," while it does not distinguish if the Iraqi government or private individuals were the source who was being sought, is described as "credible reporting."
Yet, yet, somehow, Mr. Tenet fails to attach a descriptor to the reporting "that Iraq has provided training to al Qaeda members in the areas of poisons and gases and making conventional bombs."

Stinger said:
So I ask again if you agree there was then why do you argue otherwise?
It is my understanding that using qualifiers such as "operational" and "collaborative" preclude the relationship from falling under the category of "NO relationship, NO contact."
Perhaps I'm wrong, but as you phrased it, "NO relationship, NO contact," there doesn't seem to be any qualifier. You just said none.
I did not realize that even though I specified operational and collaborative as qualifiers that to you it would mean the same thing as if I hadn't used the words at all. How was I to know?

Stinger said:
So what about the dates, you complain that the WH estabished a group to oversee the intelligence coming into them but that is exactly what was clamored for afterwards but both sides of the isle.
I never complained about anything of the sort. If you'll read more carefully, you'll notice this. Nowhere in the entire known universe have I described the OSP and the PCTEG as "overseeing" the intel coming into the WH.
Here's a repetition of what I said (from post #79):
The Bush Admin set up their own intel-cherry-picking groups outside of the USIC, namely the Office of Special Plans and the Policy Counter Terrorism Evaluation Group. These groups, along w/ the Office of the Veep received direct reports from the Iraqi National Congress's Information Collection Program. [Yes, the same group that was run by a known Iranian agent, Aras Karim Habib, who later facilitated Chalabi's transmission of classified national security info from the Bush Admin to the Iranians about how we had broken their code. For some reason, the US Intel Community didn't trust the INC or their ICP, but Team Bush decided they were okey-dokey. Of course Powell later characterized the info they provided as incorrect and "deliberately misleading."]
Stinger said:
And yes they report to the WH and are constantly called before the congress to report and testify, in the end they report to the congress too.
The INC's ICP reported to Congress? I would so absolutely love to see what they said. Would you please be so kind as to supply a link to their testimony? Or at least a link that demonstrates that they ever did such?

Stinger said:
... I have proven above that is NOT what the adminsitration was being told ...
Care to explain how testimony before Congress demonstrates what the Admin was and was not old?

Stinger said:
Well climates are fine for weathermen and impacts for NASCAR, let's stick with specifics instead of semantics.
You're the one who brought up the semantic differences. I guess if you're done w/ then I am too.

kal-el said:
That's because we don't hold in our hand the lives of 140,000 US soliders.:lol: Every President that was ever in office, got made fun of, get over it. I'm sure you did your fair share of bellyaching when Clinton was in office, now it's our turn. It's not hypocracy at all. And why the hell is he making jokes about WMDs? They were the most prominent reason for invading Iraq, and it dosen't matter what your source says, we never found any.

Well neither does Bush. Remember they volunteered. Bush holds no ones hand except for maybe his wifes hand.

Well in clintons situation I didnt have to do anything cause he incinerated himself. When you get a knob job while at work and then lie about when there was a cum stain on the chicks clothes it kinda throws any of my attemts to try and do that out the window. :rofl

Actually, the source tels you why. Please read it. thanks.

SKILMATIC said:
Well neither does Bush. Remember they volunteered. Bush holds no ones hand except for maybe his wifes hand.

Of course they did. But they were under the assupmtion, that their Commander-in-chief would do his job, and not put the lives on the line for a phoney reason.

Well in clintons situation I didnt have to do anything cause he incinerated himself. When you get a knob job while at work and then lie about when there was a cum stain on the chicks clothes it kinda throws any of my attemts to try and do that out the window. :rofl
Yes, I'll admit Clinton was no model citizen.

Actually, the source tels you why. Please read it. thanks.

Why what? That is fallacious, ok.

aps said:
Because you're a bully and you need to feel like you're more powerful than the person with whom you disagree.

Diagnosis: Narcissistic personality disorder ;)

Hi aps. It's almost Friday. Remember we have a date! ;)

kal-el said:
Of course they did. But they were under the assupmtion, that their Commander-in-chief would do his job, and not put the lives on the line for a phoney reason.

Why what? That is fallacious, ok.

Well what phoney reason is that?

SKILMATIC said:
Well what phoney reason is that?

Dude, didn't we go over this **** before. Ya know in the support the troops, bring them home ,and impeach bush threads? I've repeated myself so many ****ing times tonight, I don't feel like repeating it again.

Back
Top Bottom