• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Member pic thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
picture of my daughter last year, everyone can see my mug on my avatar

Attachments

• diner with mommy.jpg
    diner with mommy.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 46
Gotta say Bandaid.....you are the freakin' Cuteness....heh

and your daughter reminds me of my oldest.....you have my pity
Damn HellMonkies...heh

bandaidwoman said:
picture of my daughter last year, everyone can see my mug on my avatar

Awwww...so cute. I love babies. I have a six year old. She will be my last. Soon I will no longer have those little hands.....

hehe - I have a two and half year old boy. We've been talking about having another *fingers crossed* a girl. Can only hope she would be at least half as cute as her. :smile:

Let me find a pic, maybe I will post one of him.

I've been thinking about another since I am still a healthy 38 year old but my husband who stays at home with her (He is Mr. Mom) is unsure about another one. It's really his decision since he is doing all the work.:lol:

We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful Wizard OZ. Because because because because because, because of the wonderful things he does.:2wave:

Attachments

• oz.jpg
    oz.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 57
I'll post another picture soon..

.. so think about seeing another one of me in like 2 monthes.

saffron said:
We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful Wizard OZ. Because because because because because, because of the wonderful things he does.:2wave:

Why would you post that on the member pic thread? Why? Why? Why? Can you change your avatar back? That one's kinda creepy.

Ok, I'll jump in...only because who can argue with such a hottie?:2rofll:
Picture38.jpg

aps said:
Okay, here goes. Did this work? It's me on the Oregon coast.

It's tiny! LOL

Hey baby!:2wave:

My god, don't tell me that's where you live. I may have to go throw myself from the highest peak of the Congo River goofy golf up the street.

mixedmedia said:
Hey baby!:2wave:

My god, don't tell me that's where you live. I may have to go throw myself from the highest peak of the Congo River goofy golf up the street.

Yo momma. I changed the url to something bigger. I live on the east coast. We went to oregon for vacation.

Did you post a picture?

aps said:
Yo momma. I changed the url to something bigger. I live on the east coast. We went to oregon for vacation.

Did you post a picture?

Yeah, it's here somewhere. In the 300's, I am told.

hahahahahahahaha....actually it's #235.

Oh, that's funny. Not you, aps. Something else. Personal joke.

Here's me... a year ago at a party. It's the only pic I could find online and I don't have a dig cam. Not the best pic because I was pretty drunk but it'll do. 3 things are noteworthy:

1) I don't drink that often

2) I lost the shaggy hair

3) I don't usually carry a sword around with me

Oh boy, picture sharing time!!

stace.jpg

This is a couple of years old, but...you get the general idea.

Stace said:

stace.jpg

Uh-oh. Watch out, sweetie pie. I think I hear the wolves assembling...;)

The_real_McCoy - you look like my bro-in-law. Yikes!

Stace - you just *had* to show the ring didn't yah? *sigh*

Ring....uh....what ring.....I havent gotten past the eyes yet

Gimme a few more minutes

Stace said:

stace.jpg

O man Stace, you are a hottie.:lol: When I seen that pic, I almost spit my soda onto the computer screen.

tecoyah said:
Ring....uh....what ring.....I havent gotten past the eyes yet

Gimme a few more minutes

How dare you be unfaithful to me on this message board!

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom