• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

September 11th conspiracy theories

Re: 911 WAS an inside job./The truth about 911

M14 Shooter said:
Yeah yeah yeah.

Show me a picture of a 'squib' going off --before-- the relevant tower started collapsing.

Besides, a STILL photo shows us nothing.

There were many floors on fire.

The windows could be opened.

What our tinfoil cap-wearing friend says is a "squib" could just as easily be . . . simple smoke.

Hey lucidthoughts, you still havent answered my question. I know why because the right answer will debacle your whole argument. Its ok. I know you would rather submit to your conspiracy theories. People like you are the ones who get caught up in these abrasive cults. Good luck. :doh

M14 Shooter said:
You;re also forgetting that the tower that fell first was hit the lowest.
This means the weakened structure had more weight to support, and therefore did not need to have been damaged as badly to be the first to fall.

This remark is very reasonable, IMHO. It was already concerned. Please have a look at post #603 (click here).

M14 Shooter said:
This is an eample of a little bit of knowledge being dangerous.

You say those little puffs are squibs, desiged to vut the towers down.

-Why detonate cutting charges on towers that are already collapsing?
-Where are the rest of the puffs from all the other squibs?

Finally-
That YOU might not see them as anything else, how does this prove they are cutting charges?

Again a clever remark!
We have discussed this issue in more detail with teacher. Please have a look at #618 (click it).

arussian said:
This remark is very reasonable, IMHO. It was already concerned. Please have a look at post #603 (click here).

Yes:
1) the core has ruined because of the change in distribution of weights.
Due to the inclination of the upper part columns of facade couldn't carry the corresponding weight and it has all loaded on the columns of core. They were unable to cope with such an overload.
Very possible.

Also consider that the bulding might very well pancake w/o the core or the fascia having suffered -any- damage - the trusses that hold the floors are attached to the core/fascia; if enough of these fail, then the floor collapses and the building falls.

arussian said:

Ah.
If it would have taken place then we should have seen core structure standing amidst the debris of the floors.
We haven't, therefore it wasn't.

False premise, based on an unsupportable assumption.

It assumes debris falling from above would not itself damage the core to the point of failure. Given the sheer mass and velocity of the material falling around it, you cannot assume this.

arussian said:
Again a clever remark!
We have discussed this issue in more detail with teacher. Please have a look at #618 (click it).

Like I said and Harshaw amended:
Show me video of 'squibs' before the buidling started to collapse.
Both collapses were recorded from any number of angles -- certainly, if the 'squib' theory is correct, there will be video of 'puffs' before the building collapses.

As for the 'several stories below the collapse' explanation for the 'puffs' in an effort to defeat the 'blown out window' argument -- IIRC, all the 'puff' pictures were take some tiime after the collapse began. Its perfectly plausible that the the collapse already underway had increased the air pressure in that part of the building enough to blow out a weaked window or other exterior fitting.

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
Well my god you've finally done it with those out of focus pictures of puffs of smoke coming out of a building that's collapsing and exploding, you have finally cracked the case good job.(strong sarcastic emphasis added).

The puffs of smoke are called squibs;

You want names?

I am certain that these two are deeply involved in the operation.

David Rockefeller

Larry Silverstein

The Port Authority/ Mafia was involved.

P.N.A.C. which is the front group for Oil, Banking and Weapons Corporations. (According to their own publications they staterd that they needed a "pearl harbor" incident to catalyze the nation into a war footing for their vision of "war for the forseeable future")

As previously discussed the evidence is of 911 being an inside job is very clear. Its only overcoming the mind control pumped out by the mainstream media and the reluctance of accept that the US is a horribly corrupt country. For instance there are no examples of total collapse of skyscrapers anywhere in the world except through controlled demolition. There are examples of steel-framed buildings about 20 stories in height being knocked over by severe earthquakes, but large portions of earthquake-destroyed buildings remain intact. In contrast, the steel skeletons of the Twin Towers were shredded into thousands of pieces, and their non-metallic constituents and contents were pulverized into fine dust. As stated before a mere collapse of the skyscrapers would not result in all the concrete being pulverized to dust, explosives are required to do this.

gz9_16_pic05.jpg

I had a woman down in Alabama,
She was a backwoods girl, but she sure was realistic,
She said, "Boy, without a doubt, have to quit your mess and straighten out,
You could die down here, be just another accident statistic."
There's a slow, slow train comin' up around the bend.

All that foreign oil controlling American soil,
Look around you, it's just bound to make you embarrassed.
Sheiks walkin' around like kings, wearing fancy jewels and nose rings,
Deciding America's future from Amsterdam and to Paris
And there's a slow, slow train comin' up around the bend.

Man's ego is inflated, his laws are outdated, they don't apply no more,
You can't rely no more to be standin' around waitin'
In the home of the brave, Jefferson turnin' over in his grave,
Fools glorifying themselves, trying to manipulate Satan
And there's a slow, slow train comin' up around the bend.

B.Dylan

Didga said:
As previously discussed the evidence is of 911 being an inside job is very clear.

If that "evidence" consists of what I've seen here -- the only thing thats "clear" is there are a bunch of epople that decided that 9/11 was an inside job and set out to find whatever 'fact' supported their premise.

In contrast, the steel skeletons of the Twin Towers were shredded into thousands of pieces, and their non-metallic constituents and contents were pulverized into fine dust. As stated before a mere collapse of the skyscrapers would not result in all the concrete being pulverized to dust, explosives are required to do this.

Yes. Because free-fall from over a thousand feet up with an impact every 10 feet or so could not do that. Please note that the conspiracy nuts that think there were esplosives involved argue that said explosives caused the collapse, and that the collapse did the rest.

It appears your tin-foil hat is out of adjustment. Better get it fixed.

I have stated before that every floor was wired with explosives. The evidence supporting the official story is what? A Koran and flight training manual in a car found at the airport and a passport that survived the crash fireballs to be found be the FBI. Sheesh! You had better adjust your reality

sc1.jpg

Opps I missed a fake OBL tape :2razz:

Didga said:
I have stated before that every floor was wired with explosives.
Oh! That MUST mean its TRUE!!

Still waiting for video of the 'squibs' going off --before-- the tower starts its collapse.

I have stated before that every floor was wired with explosives.

Ridiculous.

I was a grunt in RVN in '67 & '68. I know what explosives sound like and feel like. I survived the WTC attacks in '93 and '01. In '93, I knew immediately that there had been an exposive device of some sort, though the media inititally reported various other things (a ceiling collapse on the PATH concourse, for example). In '01, there were only two explosions -- the fuel tanks on the two aircraft -- though I heard only the one in my building.

Take it from one who was there both times and one who has experience and knowledge of exposive devices, all the way from M26 Frag Grenades, C4, Claymores, 4.2" mortars up through 155 Howitzers: there were no explosions in the WTC of the type to which you refer.

oldreliable67 said:
Ridiculous.

I was a grunt in RVN in '67 & '68. I know what explosives sound like and feel like. I survived the WTC attacks in '93 and '01. In '93, I knew immediately that there had been an exposive device of some sort, though the media inititally reported various other things (a ceiling collapse on the PATH concourse, for example). In '01, there were only two explosions -- the fuel tanks on the two aircraft -- though I heard only the one in my building.

Take it from one who was there both times and one who has experience and knowledge of exposive devices, all the way from M26 Frag Grenades, C4, Claymores, 4.2" mortars up through 155 Howitzers: there were no explosions in the WTC of the type to which you refer.

Yes. What you said.

Note how they arent jumping on the opportunity to 'prove' their premise by showing us video -- or even stills -- of these 'squibs' going off before the tower starts collapsing.

Didga said:
I have stated before that every floor was wired with explosives. The evidence supporting the official story is what? A Koran and flight training manual in a car found at the airport and a passport that survived the crash fireballs to be found be the FBI. Sheesh! You had better adjust your reality
How about New York state building codes for static structures? How about things like the tensile strength of steel? How about the temperature at which jet fuel burns? How about F=ma? Those are my pieces of evidence that support the so-called "official story": Code that has been on the books for years, and the sciences of metallurgy, thermodynamics, and physics.

Lucidthots said:
The puffs of smoke are called squibs;

You want names?

I am certain that these two are deeply involved in the operation.

David Rockefeller

Larry Silverstein

The Port Authority/ Mafia was involved.

P.N.A.C. which is the front group for Oil, Banking and Weapons Corporations. (According to their own publications they staterd that they needed a "pearl harbor" incident to catalyze the nation into a war footing for their vision of "war for the forseeable future")

This is who really blew up the Twin Towers.

Lucidthots said:

Yeeeeeaaaah.

Because it just -couldnt- have been the terrorists, alone.

Still waiting for someone to show me video of 'squibs' going off --before-- the tower started to collapse.

M14 Shooter said:
Yeeeeeaaaah.

Because it just -couldnt- have been the terrorists, alone.

Still waiting for someone to show me video of 'squibs' going off --before-- the tower started to collapse.

The terror threat is "encouraged" and "exaggerated" by the government.

Certain groups with immense power make billions off of terrorism and War.

Their goal is endless war and terror.

Because endless war and terror= endless billions in their pockets.

I have seen video footage of the bombs going off in the buildings.

Download Eric Hufschmids "Painful deceptions," it is a brilliant documentary.

You can reach it via http://911physics.co.nr/911physics.co.nr/

Lucidthots said:
Download Eric Hufschmids "Painful deceptions," it is a brilliant documentary.
Oh no, not that name again. I debated Eric himself on another board, and when I could demonstrably prove that:

1) New York city's building codes dictate that static structures must be able to support three times their weight at rest
2) In an optimal mix, jet fuel burns at 1000 degrees fahrenheit. Open air offers a much less optimal proportion of fuel to oxygen, so let's say that the jet fuel was burning at a lower temperature, like 800 degrees fahrenheit.
3) At 800 degrees fahrenheit, steel has lost 90 percent of its strength, but has not turned to a liquid (melted) Steel does not hold its integrity up until the point it melts, it loses strength the moment you begin to heat it.
4) Having lost 90 percent of its strength, the weight of the upper floors begins to move downward (also known as collapsing)
5) Given F=ma and a=9.8m/s^2, the force being exerted on the lower floors in a second is over 10 times what they ordinarily would support, exceeding the 3 times code mandated by state law
6) Building collapses and pulverizes lower floors as F=ma begins to exert unbelievable amounts of downward force on the structures below

He got pissed, dismissed my reasoning as Kool-aid drinking, and left the forum. Weak. Don't take my word for it though, look up steel's strength, look up New York city's building codes, and look up those physics equations.

Lucidthots,

Ridiculous.

Your shown as being a student. From your posts here, I would guess a sophomore? Your conspiracy theory in this regard is just plain naive.

Listen to me. I was there. I lived throught it, in both '93 (walked down 92 floors) and '01 (walked down 80 floors). I know explosives. There were no expolsives in 2 WTC.

oldreliable67 said:
Ridiculous.

Your shown as being a student. From your posts here, I would guess a sophomore? Your conspiracy theory in this regard is just plain naive.

Listen to me. I was there. I lived throught it, in both '93 (walked down 92 floors) and '01 (walked down 80 floors). I know explosives. There were no expolsives in 2 WTC.
Not to pick nits, but that "Student", or "Advisor", etc. under people's names is just a measure of how many posts you've made.

You guys are going about this is in totally the wrong way.

Lucidhots is not here to debate. He’s an evangelist. He’s here to convert the poor, benighted, unwashed masses to the Great Truth.

Like any other would-be Prophet screaming on a sidewalk, best thing to do is not make eye contact, politely refuse his literature, and RUN if he offers you any sweet liquid refreshments.

But one thing’s for sure . . . actually TALKING to him would be the biggest waste of time imaginable.

TheBigC said:
Oh no, not that name again. I debated Eric himself on another board, and when I could demonstrably prove that:

1) New York city's building codes dictate that static structures must be able to support three times their weight at rest
2) In an optimal mix, jet fuel burns at 1000 degrees fahrenheit. Open air offers a much less optimal proportion of fuel to oxygen, so let's say that the jet fuel was burning at a lower temperature, like 800 degrees fahrenheit.
3) At 800 degrees fahrenheit, steel has lost 90 percent of its strength, but has not turned to a liquid (melted) Steel does not hold its integrity up until the point it melts, it loses strength the moment you begin to heat it.
4) Having lost 90 percent of its strength, the weight of the upper floors begins to move downward (also known as collapsing)
5) Given F=ma and a=9.8m/s^2, the force being exerted on the lower floors in a second is over 10 times what they ordinarily would support, exceeding the 3 times code mandated by state law
6) Building collapses and pulverizes lower floors as F=ma begins to exert unbelievable amounts of downward force on the structures below

He got pissed, dismissed my reasoning as Kool-aid drinking, and left the forum. Weak. Don't take my word for it though, look up steel's strength, look up New York city's building codes, and look up those physics equations.

Enjoy your "kool-ade."

Conspiracy Theory?

Does anyone see the picture/avatar I use?

Who is in this picture?

What is happeneing in this picture?

Some of you are so brainwashed by the gov. it is sad........it is sad for America to think that its citizens can so easily be conned and lied to and made to think we are being "threatened" when it is really just a hoax.

Back
Top Bottom